“THE perfect dish !”

Tamal.co.uk
Ranked #8,885 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Digital Payments, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: ***We are not in Maltby anymore!*** We offer 100% Mexican street food with the real flavours of Mexico. Every single tamal (or tamale) is freshly made with care and passion. We can be found every weekend on Maltby Street Market in London or you can place your orders at our online website!
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“THE perfect dish !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is the perfect way of getting in touch with Mexican food and easily one of the best dishes I have ever tried. Order them online or visit the fabulous food market in London to try them fresh sold by super friendly people!
They come in a lot of different combinations and having tried them all I can say that nothing beats the chili/cheese one !
Just amazing (and quite spicy!)

• Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“The real thing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

There are quite a few options when it comes to mexican food in London, I am mexican and know how mexican food taste and I can tell you this tamales (I tried the chicken and cheese and mole-red sauce ones) are one of the best mexican dishes I have ever had in London, they really taste like the ones you can find in Mexico!
If you are into mexican food, these street tamales are good value for money. You wont be disappointed at all.

• Visited October 2013