“Delightful”

Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Eu, France
“Delightful”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Great choice of teas. Sandwiches and pastries and scones. A piano jazz player in a corner. Redecorated art deco. Very good service, they remember what different tea had ordered every six persons we were at the table at every refill.

Visited January 2014

Vedbaek, Denmark
“Five o'clock tea at The Wellesley”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Having been shopping in Harrod's for hours we certainly needed a refreshment.

This time we chose The Wellesley where we were hoping that we could have tea, sandwiches, scones and small delicacies.

And in the fabulous surrounding we were served an excellent five o'clock tea with live piano music. We have to enjoy this British speciality when we visit London, and we can recommend The Wellesley as a good choice for this serving.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BjarneNyboJensen
“H. Knight”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

My husband booked this as a birthday treat and we were Very impressed. The hotel is lovely (and very new.) The staff were very attentive, we had a live pianist who played Happy Birthday to accompany my birthday cake. I was made to feel very special.The food was super and very varied. We booked with Top Table and got 25% off. If you want a quiet location this is the place to go as it is a new hotel still finding its niche.

London, United Kingdom
“Truly wonderful”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Really nice experience, booked through Toptable and got 25% off. Staff very nice and attentive. I went with a friend who needed dairy and gluten free food and they made it specially for her.

Amazing selection of teas a huge amount of sandwiches, cakes and scones and a live piano player, wonderful!!

Windsor, United Kingdom
“A great place for afternoon tea”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I took my sister there for her birthday as well as my 11 year old daughter. They were charmed by the place and the very pleasant staff who put everyone at ease. The Jazz lounge is a very beautiful place. The teas and the service were exceptional. The food was good although, if I had to find one small fault, I'd say that the cakes were perhaps not as fine as they could have been. But hey, it is an impressive place, very friendly and we all had a time to remember.

• Visited October 2013