“Terrible Service”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Having waited for 35 minutes for a burger I asked the waiter for an update on my food and was told it wasn't ready and he screwed up his face and walked away. Waiting another 10 minutes he checked the food lift and delivered the food which was cold. When I explained that the order was wrong and cold the waiter shrugged his shoulders and said I will remove it and change it and was very rude yet again. I ended up asking to speak to the manager at which point he said he was the supervisor and the most senior member of staff and his attitude was confrontational and rude. I told him that his rudeness and lack of customer service was appalling and that because of his rudeness I would rather leave. I hope the owners read this and give this employee training or manage his behaviour as he is removing business from you and money out of your pockets. To be specific he was working at 5pm on Sunday 29th June 2014, tall, dark hair and glasses.

4  Thank C D

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Upon reading other reviews, I couldn't agree more but feeling disappointed with the service too.
However, I really enjoyed the food especially the bbq wings and the milkshakes. so i don't really mind going there again lol

1  Thank Shafina_Shafina
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I'm writing while I'm in the restaurant, honestly rooood staff I've never seen in any restaurant rood staff like that, stupid one in the entrance I asked him for table and he was pointing with terrible face, I'm realy surprised how the owner of this companie recruit people like that, I'll never go back and I'll advise everyone I know

1  Thank Lamine B
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Food was ok and the servers could do with smiling.
Would have been better had the volume of the TVs been reduced so it was more akin to a restaurant and not a nightclub.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

The food is ok but the service is terrible, the staff seems that they are always unhappy or angry with something and just dont care about the custumers.
Never gonna come back.