“Great food and Staff”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bengal Clay Oven
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I went to visit my relative nearby and we decided to order from Bengal Clay Oven.The staff were very friendly and I loved my butterfly King prawns, meat samosas and kulfi.Very satisfied.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We came across this restaurant whilst staying at Odessa Wharf in February. It had just reopened as a Eat In Restaurant and were offered some great discounts off their prices.
The menu is extensive and the food is fresh and well cooked. The staff are also very friendly.. The restaurant is clean and welcoming.
We went to this restaurant 3 times in our week stay at Odessa and it was always good food and certainly a highlight of stay.
I would certainly recommend this Restaurant either as eat in or take away.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

First came across this gem of a takeaway via 'Just Eat'
It is our favourite Indian delivery service. Arrives regularly in 45 mins, food is delicious and prices are not too expensive
We would highly recommend.
*****