“great selections of polish vodka” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighbourhood: Holborn
London, United Kingdom
“great selections of polish vodka”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I've been at Bar Polski couple of days ago. I was really surprised when I saw their drinks menu! Really good selection of polish vodka! Vodka & herring should always stay together!
I would like to suggest that vodka shots should be served in the proper vodka glass no in the plastic, which little bit spoils the taste.
I strongly recommend this bar!

• Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Something different...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We've visited this bar on a couple of occasions, on our second visit it was much busier, more vibrant and comprised a good range of diverse customers. We had a few beers and sampled a selection of vodkas, they have a good choice which makes the bar worth a visit on its own. We also had some smalec and bread, effectively lard with bacon bits and some fine sausage with pickles and for us this was enough to soak up the few drinks. Other people were eating and the food looked pretty good.
Overall the bar has a European feel, it's bright, clean, refreshing and the staff are, for the most part friendly.

• Visited February 2014
Manchester
“For a lager or a vodka, fine. But eat someplace else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

We each took one taste of our meal and decided to leave the rest. It was not very pleasant. And it struck me that the waitress didn't seem in the least surprised to clear away two full plates. I suspect she does that all the time

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Woking, United Kingdom
“Great Polish food & drink in Central London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've been to this bar several times since 2010 and it's been excellent on every occasion. It surprised me that it has 11 reviews on Google+ but as of October 2013 wasn't on TripAdvisor so had to submit the details to get it listed.

I've been to Bar Polski on a work leaving do, for business and pleasure, it's excellent for all occasions.

The food is of excellent and consistent standard on every visit, the Polish sausage is highly recommended - and generous in portion size.

There is the best Polish drinks list I have seen in London (and I include the Polish Culture Centre in Hammersmith when I say this). My wife is Polish so I know what I'm talking about and this place is awesome. Almost a whole page of A4 dedicated to different Polish vodkas, absolutely brilliant choice - it could be a very dangerous drinking session if you let it be... !

It's a typical London drinking joint after 5pm, with the only Polish aspect to the bar being the food and drink with not a Polish person in sight (apart from the kitchen).

Nevertheless we will undoubtedly return and recommend to all, whether business or pleasure. A hidden secret of Holborn, if not London.

• Visited October 2013