“Worst service and bland food”
Review of Ca'Puccino

Ca'Puccino
Ranked #16,360 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: Ca'puccino offers authentic, locally sourced Italian food & beverages in a dynamic & premium environment. In true Italian style, the driving force behind Ca'puccino is its owner & creator Giacomo Moncalvo. His warmth, integrity & drive to be the first Italian to own a traditional Italian concept accepted across Italy as well as across the world sits as the strong foundation of the brand. Ca'puccino is a synthesis of "made in Italy" excellence: good taste, authenticity, elegance. Set in prestigious locations, it has achieved the same recognition of designer labels and its own exposure. The service and the high quality level are a guarantee for the client, who's assured of a relaxing break at Ca'puccino. Our menu is a culinary trip around regions of Italy, always fresh, always authentic. We do not compromise on quality and offer only the best seasonal ingredients. Our food is honest and exquisite, according to Italian traditions. As Ca'puccino continues to grow globally, we preserve our mission: offering an authentic Italian experience to discerning customers. At present, Ca'puccino has 10 locations in Italy and 5 in the UK.
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The service here was shocking! The waiters were all so rude and ignored us leaving us to wait way too long for the bill so we went upstairs and they still ignored us. When we eventually paid they acted as though we were an inconvenience. I would never eat here again the food wasn't even good!

1  Thank Charlotte B
There are newer reviews for Ca'Puccino

Reviewed 9 February 2014

During one of our many long walks through London we decided to pop into this cafe for some food. I had a small pizza square and my wife had a baguette. Tasted great. filled the tummy for the time till dinner. Service was pleasant. I would go again.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

The service was so bad, on walking to in the coffee shop staff where to busy chatting than to serve us. Plates had not been cleared away when we found a table. After they messed up our coffee order staff then tried to blame us. Over priced, although the place looked very nice.I would never go back or recommend this place. Also with a name like Ca'puccino you would think they could make a nice one, such a disappointment.

1  Thank Kerry P
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Went there twice . The first time it took the waitress 20 min to bring me my coffee and then to pay I had to go inside as I was ignored !! No thank no nothing just upset looking waitresses!! The second time was yesterday . We sat outside and waited and waited and waited!! We could see the 3 waitresses inside looking at us through the window but no one came or cared to come to take our order! I went inside and to tell the waitress why no one came to take our order she just looked at me and told me that outside was only for take away . ??????? Why have a terrace then!!! I told her they could have told us instead of us being ignored? She didn't seem too bothered to give me an answer!! Such a shame because the coffee is really good !! I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO NO ONE!!!! If the waitresses don't want to work they should leave the job to some others !! Such a shame !!

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Instead of crowded Starbucks, we decided to stop at Ca'puccino for snacks. The pizza was ok, the minestrone good and the asparagus cream quite delicious.
Unlike other visitors we couldn't complain about the service. The restaurant itself is quite pretty.