Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Hatton Garden
All reviews engagement ring jewellery shops diamond ring whole process diamonds workshop
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I am so happy with the service from Eddi, Brett and the team. Not only are their prices good, but most of work is done on the premises so I could see some of the engagement ring being made! They helped me design an excellent ring and gave very good advice, my fiancé was thrilled. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2015
10  Thank 883stuartf
Reviewed 4 September 2015

I came to Hatton Garden on the hunt for an engagement ring, and having heard good things about them, stopped off to see Daniel Christopher Jewellery. I was quite nervous about finding the perfect ring, knowing next to nothing about diamonds! but my fears were quickly put to rest.
I saw Zaira, who was helpful and informative, and really took her time to help me choose the perfect ring. She made sure I understood all aspects of the diamonds I was looking at, and helped to decide what ring would best suit my partner.

The service was excellent and everyone there was so friendly and welcoming! I came away with a ring more perfect than I could have hoped for, and at a fantastic price!
I can't recommend them highly enough and I can't wait to purchase some more items from them in the future!

Date of experience: August 2015
6  Thank andrewb12015
Reviewed 4 September 2015

London Rocks made a stunning engagement ring for me. Even though I just had a bunch of ideas with no real detail they were able to guide me through the whole experience to produce the perfect ring! They are friendly, professional and Karl is a true craftsman with original, exciting ideas. A must visit in Hatton Garden.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Selin K
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Fantastic service by Eddi and team! After looking round many of their competitors in the area of Hatton Gardens, nothing compared in terms of quality, service, professionalism and price. Excellent assistance from first visit to final pick up and cannot recommend highly enough. Delighted with the design and quality of both of our rings. Absolutely stunning and 11/10.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Z6716DUdaniels
Reviewed 19 August 2015

My now wife and I spent a fantastic day wandering the streets of Hatton Garden enjoying popping into various jewelers to hopefully find her engagement ring. The whole place has a very happy feel full of couples recently engaged and nervous men frantically seeking the perfect ring. There are a number of jewellers selling pre-made rings with the full range fo the 4 c's and the prices to match.
On a recommendation we made an appointment at Hearts of London and were not disappointed. The whole team took a huge amount of care and time to ensure we found the perfect diamond and then crafted the perfect ring to match in-house. My wife loves her ring and needless to say we went back for our wedding rings.
The one downside of Hatton Gardens is the limited food and coffee options but with plenty of options in near by Farringdon you don't have to venture far to find good food and a celebratory drink.

Date of experience: June 2015