Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Elegance Jewellers - A fantastic find!

Supreet S

from US$32.70
from US$90.10
from US$44.70
More Info
All reviews engagement ring jewellery shops beautiful ring leather lane precious stones window shopping chancery lane high holborn interesting street bond street diamonds workshop retailers necklace lab watches haggle
Reviewed 1 week ago

Elegance was by far the friendliest, most welcoming, best value and all round great experience on Hatton Garden! We had a little problem with the engagement ring ( not their fault) and they were so approachable to fix it - hassle free. A big thank you to the whole team, you made the process so easy for us and we will surely be lifelong customers with you! A special thank you to the lady who served us initially (Im sorry Ive forgotten your name!) and the son of the owner (Junaid). A family owned small business - much better than all the other shops we went to. Thank you and see you soon for our rings! S & F

Reviewed 1 week ago

We bought both engagement and wedding rings from the Diamond shop in 2011. Fantastic service and we were both very happy with the end product. My rings got terribly scratched since then from not taking them off at the gym. I took them into the shop today to see if anything could be done. Vincent did his magic whilst I waited, the result - two beautiful rings as good as new! Fantastic customer care from the Diamond shop ( even 7 years later). Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I visited Hatton Garden in October, Engagement ring shopping can be quite overwhelming so after some other bad experiences I instantly had a good feeling when meeting Reve Diamonds after they had been recommended by a colleague.

I cannot express how happy I am we made the decision to purchase from here. Tal was incredible, I was pretty set on what I wanted but he made me try on many other styles to be sure. Production was quick and the service was always professional, making sure we felt comfortable too.
Absolutely the best you can find in Hatton Garden. One step above all the competitors in terms of knowledge, service and care for the client.

Reve helped me choosing the best setting and a stunning stone for my special day and explained me everything I should have known about diamonds. Really impressed, I'll be there again for sure should I need in the future! 5 STARS! I’ve had so many comments on my ring, it’s everything I was looking for and more. Thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service - we got my engagement ring here and could not fault this family run business. We dealt with Zain who went above and beyond to get me exactly what I was looking for. He was so knowledgeable and took his time with us to ensure I was happy with my choice. When I returned to collect my engagement ring, he even cleaned my 'proposal' ring while I waiting. I would highly recommend this jewellers and will be returning to buy our wedding rings.

4  Thank eilis c
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hatton Garden seems a very competitive place to own a jewellers, after strolling up and down the pavement. Window shopping and visiting many jewellers hard pressed to find my girlfriend the perfect engagement ring.
I looked into the display at Alexander Craig and was greeted with a very polite and non pushy member of staff. A quick and humorous exchange ensued and felt very comfortable going into the shop to have a look.at what he could offer.

There was such a wide selection and he really wanted to sell me something that I wanted not something he wanted to sell me.

We agreed on a price on a lovely diamond ring that was a few sizes too big and was made smaller in a couple of hours as they had promised.

After I proposed, myself and my Fiancee returned a couple of weeks later to have the ring made smaller free of charge, again they were very prompt with their timings.

Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Many Thanks

Reviewed 28 September 2018

The reason we chose Daniel Christopher was down to a number of factors: Quality, Price, Transparency, Customer Service and ‘The Feeling’. They are an established company with a rich heritage and this shows in the ring designs they have, but also the quality of the workmanship, which far exceeded most of the shops we visited. They are one of the only jewellers we found in Hatton Garden to publish their prices on their website so you knew exactly what you were getting, and while we got a 50% discount in another shop it was still considerably more expensive for a similar ring and nowhere near the quality. We met with Scott, the goldsmith who made my ring and being fussy as I am it was completely bespoke and he absolutely nailed it. I love my ring and will forever. Thank you Daniel Christopher and the team for making our experience so fantastic.

1  Thank Meander813550
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Visited Divine Diamonds Hatton Garden where we met Muda and Pro whom were excellent and very helpful in showing us a wide range of beautiful engagement rings. My fiancé & I were ever so happy to have purchased a beautiful diamond ring. Thank you Muda and Pro we shall return for our wedding rings
Mark and Julie

4  Thank grossman1
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Very happy with an engagement ring I got from Divine Diamonds at the 36 Boutique store in Hatton Garden. I had a short turnaround time and needed the ring within 3 weeks - a little anxious at first however they delivered on what I was after in good time. Muda was great and gave me good advice and an excellent price. Free resizing was also offered, although luckily not needed. Will definitely consider getting my wedding bands from them as well!

3  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I’m very late writing this review but wanted to let everyone know about the fantastic experience I had at Elegance Jewellers. I visited in March on my third walk around Hatton Garden and wish I had gone their on my first!

They gave me fantastic customer service, great attention and the best price around, much better than Daniel Christopher down the road which could only offer me a smaller diamond with a white gold band for the price I paid at Elegance (larger diamond and platinum band).

I visited on the 16th March and there was no problem with the ring being ready (the diamond and band were separate) for when we went away on the 28th. They gave me a valuation certificate to help with finding insurance which was great.

I’d like to thank Elegance for helping to make a very daunting purchase an easy one. I will be returning this weekend to buy our wedding bands.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I found engagement ring shopping in Hatton Garden incredibly overwhelming. With so many jewellery stores selling engagement rings, it was hard to know where to begin. However, when I stepped into Elegance Jewellers, the staff were so helpful and supportive that they made buying an engagement ring from their store one of the clearest decisions I have ever made! They promised me the best price around and that’s exactly what I received.

The staff understood all my needs and expectations. When they didn’t have the right setting I was looking for, they didn’t try to convince me to choose a ring they had in stock. Instead, they went the extra mile by going out and buying the setting I wanted right then and there. They didn’t hesitate in encouraging me to check the GIA certification and engraving on the diamond - something that many other jewellers did not always take it upon themselves to offer.

It was important to me that the custom made ring was ordered and prepared before I went on holiday. Elegance promised me the deadline would be achievable and exceeded expectations by having it prepared quicker than we had estimated. Overall, Elegance Jewellers were reliable, enthusiastic, and professional - everything you could possibly ask for during this exciting, yet still somewhat stressful time. I highly recommend Elegance Jewellers.

1  Thank mrpaulashcroft