“Oh dear! Shame about the seating”
Review of Palace Theatre

and up
Private Walking Tour: Harry Potter - Whitehall to the West End
Ranked #182 of 1,751 things to do in London
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Great show, great effects, but at around £90 a seat evening ruined by less legroom than Ryan Air! If you are over 5'10" tall simply avoid. Such a shame.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

we went to see singing in the rain last night and I have to say we really enjoyed it, I was worried as I thought the first ten minutes or so were a little bit slow and I wondered if I was going to enjoy it but once it got going, we thoroughly enjoyed it. I am glad I was a good few rows back though, beware you will get very wet if in the first few rows. Brilliant music from the orchestra, wonderful singing, and really well acted. Now going to watch the old film to see if that is as good as the show, I doubt it will be.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Got a cheap deal for a Friday, £19.00 in the gods, (last time I was up there was as a teenager for Jesus Christ Superstar) but on arrival asked if we wanted £10.00 upgrade. Brilliant centre seats, circle. Great show very entertaining couldn't believe the amount of songs I knew but didn't know they came from this show/film. Great movement of the story and dancing, bit anxious when I got the tickets but very glad to have gone. If you want to get wet pay full wack for front row. Otherwise just laugh watching them get wet!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We rushed from Stamford Bridge after watching Chelsea F.C. beat Swansea 2-0 as the game was rescheduled from Sat to Sun ..the same day of the Noah and the Whale Sunday gig at the Palace Theatre. Doors opened at 6.45pm but there was a lot of hanging around as they didn't start till about 8.15, (not sure if there should have been a support band) so there was no need to rush. The gig was well worth waiting for ... Noah and the Whale were fantastic, very accomplished musicians as you would expect from a premier league band. The theatre it self is a real gem full of period features and a fantastic venue for the band,our seat in the upper circle were to one side but we still had a good view.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We visited this lovely marble lined theatre for our wedding anniversary. The theatre is great; we sat in the Grand Circle and the view was just fine. The show was lively, fun and WET if you sit in the stalls. A great afternoon out.