“Love this Place”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$81.97*
and up
Independent Shopping Tour of London with Private...
Ranked #34 of 823 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tudor-inspired exterior of this upscale department store is a treasure. Inside, find curated designer fashions, homewares, fragrances, and the iconic floral prints for which it is famed.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Liberty has great customer service, they have even emailed me since my visit. They take so much time to help you and I did not feel any pressure to buy.

1  Thank LoveRome3
Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"architecture"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Lovely building and interesting products which unlike other departments stores have often sentimental and unique value.Very nice atmosphere, nice staff and a pretty unrivalled building when compared to other london shops.

1  Thank Jack s
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I just adore this shop, wish I could visit more often to soak up the atmosphere, art and design but there's always the internet. All the staff are lovely as well and very welcoming. You'll find something special if you are arty.

1  Thank annsandell
Reviewed 16 August 2014

After seeing the store on the television programme we decided to have a special trip to London just to visit Liberty. The store itself is magnificent, which I am afraid cannot be said about the staff. There was no friendliness, a smile or a good morning would have been nice. When I asked a member of staff a question she replied laughing in my face! Not very professional and I would expect better. We will not be returning.

1  Thank Holdixon
LibertyLondon1875, Customer Services at Liberty at Liberty London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw. We really value your feedback and are very sorry to hear that your most recent experience in store was disappointing. Please be assured that your comments have been passed on to our Head of Service.

Many thanks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love Libertys - have done sine childhood when I saw it wrapped with a giant red bow one Christmas. Their window displays are enticing - impossible for me to pass and not go in. Every visit is like the first - the only decision is the gorgeous lift or gorgeous staircase. My mother would not buy fabrics and scarves from anywhere else - today if I am looking for quality fabric I go to Liberty - such a selection from elegant classics to contemporary prints! So much more than fabrics though. A department store with pedigree, elegance and charm - a pleasure to shop there - long may it continue - keep up the good work Liberty!

2  Thank regulartraveller01