“one of a kind”

and up
Independent Shopping Tour of London with Private Driver
Ranked #17 of 756 Shopping in London
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We also saw a TV program about this store and wanted to visit. It is a real heirloom building and we had a nice shopping experience, BUT it is very expensive. We would love to have brought home a souvenir (eg a scarf) but it was like shopping a boutique on Rodeo Drive or 5th Avenue--too much for just average tourists.

I recommend it for and impressive shopping destination, but don't count on a trinket to take home.

2  Thank greenfeet
There are newer reviews for Liberty

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Liberty has great customer service, they have even emailed me since my visit. They take so much time to help you and I did not feel any pressure to buy.

1  Thank LoveRome3
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Lovely building and interesting products which unlike other departments stores have often sentimental and unique value.Very nice atmosphere, nice staff and a pretty unrivalled building when compared to other london shops.

1  Thank Jack s
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I just adore this shop, wish I could visit more often to soak up the atmosphere, art and design but there's always the internet. All the staff are lovely as well and very welcoming. You'll find something special if you are arty.

1  Thank annsandell
Reviewed 16 August 2014

After seeing the store on the television programme we decided to have a special trip to London just to visit Liberty. The store itself is magnificent, which I am afraid cannot be said about the staff. There was no friendliness, a smile or a good morning would have been nice. When I asked a member of staff a question she replied laughing in my face! Not very professional and I would expect better. We will not be returning.

1  Thank Holdixon
LibertyLondon1875, Customer Services at Liberty at Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw. We really value your feedback and are very sorry to hear that your most recent experience in store was disappointing. Please be assured that your comments have been passed on to our Head of Service.

Many thanks.