“Great fun, definately go V.I.P!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
School Disco
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Great fun, definately go V.I.P!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2007

I went to School Disco in London for my 21st B-day and it was amazing!

Me and 8 friends went the V.I.P - which costs a little extra but worth it, you get your own V.I.P wrist band and your own bar which is away from the down stairs but you are over looking it!

The drinks are as you would expect to pay in London and they play great music, from old to new, they also have food "school dinners" on site where you can get burger and chips etc - really nice!

As you are V.I.P you private area is only full of about 50 or so people, not packed at all and its much quicker to get a drink with no mad dash to find a table or anything!

You can go down and join the other in the normal part - which does get packed but look like a laugh.

They also have a stage where you can go dance on, they will let a group of people on at a time and you can have a dance infront of over a thousand people, me and my mate did! what a laugh, watch that and some slags flashing their arses etc umm!!! pfft!

Good fun!