“Laughed til I cried”

Comedy Store London Piccadilly Circus
Ranked #24 of 1,326 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's not often that I laugh so much that my diaphragm really hurts, but last night's improv evening was hilarious. The fast wit was a delight and the silliness of the physical comedy had the audience laughing out loud. Most shows in London are closed on a Sunday and I am so glad that they are as otherwise I would never have found this gem. The ticket price didn't break the bank (£17 for adults and £12 for seniors). The drinks were a very reasonable price for central London. A great evening, which I will definitely make the effort to get up to London to enjoy again, as it's never the same show.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,116)
All reviews
in 60 reviews
"compere"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my favourite haunts in London. I introduced two friends to your Saturday show. As always it didn't disappoint, I was literally crying tears from laughing at one point. Wonderful crowd and even better comedians. I can't wait to return!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Comedy Store is unparalleled for witty, charismatic and inclusive humour - they really make you feel you're a part of the show. What makes me come back again and again is the way the comedians/cast/performers connect with and bounce off each other. Paul Merton, Josie Lawrence, Andy Smart... each of them was a star, each of them saved a scene at one point or another (by making it more outrageous and funny), and each of them makes you want to be a part of the magic of the night. Everyone needs to experience The Comedy Store on Sunday or Wednesday nights. I know I'll be back again. 100%.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great night tonight in the comedy store. Sharp, witty comedy with a polished presentation. Beer was OK to.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We went on a Thursday The Best in Stand Up and we really enjoyed ourselves and laughed a lot. The host was excellent and most of his act was improvising with the quests, 4 of the 6 acts were fantastic and really really funny each with there own style and the other 2 were good as well. Overall we thoroughly recommend a comedy night out at the Comedy Store and definitely will go there again.