Open today: 18:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Giggles a-plenty

Went to the Comedy Store just because we were passing and thought we'd have a look. had a really... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Braindamagedbaron
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Top notch comedy experience

The comedy store in London is one of the best venues for comedy and we paid a bit extra to get an... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2024
Kitty1975
East Sussex

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £15.50
from £22.00
from £25.00
from £18.00
1,329 results
All reviews great night josie lawrence improv night front row premium seats great acts improvisation compere audience tickets stage jokes performers material rows interval
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I have been to the comedy store 2 weeks in a row. 1st night was on Valentines night the other was this Saturday and had to do the late show because the 7.30pm was sold out so book early. I never heard of any of the comedians that were performing but that doesn't stop the tears of laughter from flowing. I have said it before and will say it again for a £20 fee you won't have a better night out. Word of warning get there early otherwise you will be sitting at the sides and don't sit in the front unless you like getting the piss taken out of you. Trust me they can't help themselves. Also bring a tissue for the tears of laughter.

1  Thank Ray B
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Attended the comedy store while on a weekend break , absolutely gem of a place staff frenidly, drink reasonably priced. Four acts on hilarious start to finish may add female act had everyone in tears of laughter even when not talking thats a good night . Venue good size but not to big . Would highly recommend to anyone that has not been before.Would definitely go again .

1  Thank I8044GXclaire
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I'm British, live in Bulgaria and I visited The Comedy Store 2 weeks ago after 30 years of watching that stage on TV that all my comedy heroes have appeared on. It is MEGA!

I've come back tonight after my first experience so I am now a Comedy Commuter!

My new favourite night spot in London should not be missed by any comedy fan visiting... It's just an icon!

The pictures on the walls are worth visiting alone, the food is good and the bar is not expensive considering the venue and location.

Best night out in London for sure!

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Brilliant night! So clever and quick off the mark. Josie Lawrence is amazing. Definitely go again. If you belong to NHS you get a discount but bring ID.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Litherbeth
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

We had a fantastic time.
Laughed from beginning to end.
Fantastic and varied comedy acts. All good.
Thank you for a wonderful evening.