Open today: 18:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Top notch comedy experience

The comedy store in London is one of the best venues for comedy and we paid a bit extra to get an... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2024
Kitty1975
East Sussex
London’s Best Value Night out!

Never fails, this is the place to remember what it’s like to have a good laugh for a few hours... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2023
TheRoliingMcStones
Yorkshire
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £15.50
from £22.00
from £25.00
from £18.00
1,327 results
All reviews great night josie lawrence improv night front row premium seats great acts improvisation compere audience tickets stage jokes performers material rows interval
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

All the comics were very good, especially the compere.
Big diversity amongst the comics, standards high throughout.
it's a great, intimate venue.
We are planning to go again early April.

1  Thank loveslondon18
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Love this place. Been a couple of times before . Makes a great night out. Can grab a little bite to eat while in there- nothing amazing but fills the spot before getting drinks in . Always good acts . We will be back .

1  Thank Emmateach
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I have been to the comedy store 2 weeks in a row. 1st night was on Valentines night the other was this Saturday and had to do the late show because the 7.30pm was sold out so book early. I never heard of any of the comedians that were performing but that doesn't stop the tears of laughter from flowing. I have said it before and will say it again for a £20 fee you won't have a better night out. Word of warning get there early otherwise you will be sitting at the sides and don't sit in the front unless you like getting the piss taken out of you. Trust me they can't help themselves. Also bring a tissue for the tears of laughter.

1  Thank Ray B
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Attended the comedy store while on a weekend break , absolutely gem of a place staff frenidly, drink reasonably priced. Four acts on hilarious start to finish may add female act had everyone in tears of laughter even when not talking thats a good night . Venue good size but not to big . Would highly recommend to anyone that has not been before.Would definitely go again .

1  Thank I8044GXclaire
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I'm British, live in Bulgaria and I visited The Comedy Store 2 weeks ago after 30 years of watching that stage on TV that all my comedy heroes have appeared on. It is MEGA!

I've come back tonight after my first experience so I am now a Comedy Commuter!

My new favourite night spot in London should not be missed by any comedy fan visiting... It's just an icon!

The pictures on the walls are worth visiting alone, the food is good and the bar is not expensive considering the venue and location.

Best night out in London for sure!