Open today: 07:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great place t

We had a great day here. The tour was very interesting showing all the courts and getting close up... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2021
pildyboys
Ossett, United Kingdom
via mobile
Another tick off bucket list

Every year I say ‘I should get tickets for Wimbledon’ and this year, because of the ease of... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2021
Godsgloriousworld
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$108.96
from US$107.12
from US$200.69
from US$84.07
1,592 results
All reviews bucket list wimbledon tickets limes finals mount play
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

I went on the official stadium and museum tour. The grounds are breathtaking and it was a wonderful experience for a South African tennis fan. A number of the courts were under maintenance. A number of areas around Wimbledon are restricted and can't be seen even through the Tour. But I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Blue Badge guide was also very knowledgable.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank ElNino8888
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Always a joy to go to Wimbledon and experience a very British summer highwater mark. Splendidly organised and a great day out.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank ErnieGodalming
Reviewed 1 September 2019

You can go on a tour of the club and many of the out of bounds places too.
The whole club area is kept as neat as a pin and the flowers trim and smart.
A wonderful experience, not to be missed.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019

I got tickets in the LTA ballot (costs about £30 to join and you don’t need to actually play but it gets you in the LTA ballot). It was for pair of tickets for number 1 court on the second Monday. A couple of ticket gripes: you HAVE to buy 2 tickets. I’m single and my family aren’t tennis fans. The tickets were £110 each and you only have about 2 weeks to accept and pay the £220 but fortunately I was able to find a friend who could take a day off to come. Very single person prejudiced!
Also, there is just the one price for tickets so up in the roof pays the same as courtside. I last went to Wimbledon for the 2012 Olympics and there were 3 price bands based on proximity. I was a bit disappointed when the tickets came to see we were in level 3 row S quite a way back.
I decided to use part and ride to get there from the Midlands. On previous visits I did train and tube and a walk from Southfields tube. I wouldn’t use the park and ride again. Driving down the M40/M25 then a fair slow through London. Parking was easy but the bus ride took a while and we were stuck in the traffic leaving for ages - probably 45mins back to the car park. Back to the tube if I go again
Since my last visit (did the Championships as a kid in 1984 then Olympics 2012j the grounds and site were amazing. Absolutely beautifully maintained with the flowerbeds and displays. The facilities were also excellent. Didn’t have to queue too long for bag checks, loos, a drink or in the shop. Felt a bit sorry for the young lady whose job was to stand next to the bins telling people how to recycle/sort their rubbish! Lots of dining options that seemed quite reasonably priced but didn’t buy any food myself.
The new number 1 court was nice and our seats had a decent view but the acoustics were not good. Maybe because we were up in the covered section and the oval stadium but the sound of the ball off the racket echoed about 3 times! It was like watching when the sound is out of sync and a bit disconcerting. We saw Serena, and Halep play Coco Gauff. Djokovic was due but we headed out to the famous hill to watch the big screen. It looks fun on tv but was a bit hectic. Getting a decent position wasn’t easy and you end up shuffling around when someone leaves to get the prized position on the brow of the hill. Lots of champagne (or Prosecco) corks flying and quite a nice atmosphere though, the screens are decent quality too.
I had a bit of a walk around to soak up the atmosphere and popped into an outside court or two.
Unfortunately my favourite player lost, so I was in a bit of a grump going home and being stuck on the park and ride bus (smelly diesel fumes!) wasn’t great, but a trip to Wimbledon is a brilliant experience and despite their anti-single person policies I’ll apply for tickets in the public and LTA ballot again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank cath53
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Museum was great, worthwhile and a must visit when in London, also suitable for children. The playground was criticized, perhaps because we were in the last tour before close and the guide was in a hurry. Not enough time to view and too little to watch. At 3pm, however, the restaurant had almost nothing to serve.

Date of experience: August 2019