“Bellisimo! ”

Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Central Point, Oregon
“Bellisimo! ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Beautiful little spot just off of New Bond St. Carpaccio extra fresh, pasta perfetto - Super place, nice service, lovely Venetian cafe!

Los Angeles
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We happened upon this restaurant by randomness. It is located down a little lane with multiple restaurants. It is in fact tucked away in a corner, across the street from a much better attended Hooka place.

The food is truly excellent.
I've visited Italy more than 20 times and am cognizant of good vs mediocre Italian food.
The food here is GOOD Italian food.
It is authentic. They use good and fresh ingredients. It will make mama proud!

The place is cutely decorated with nice murano glass chandeliers.
The waiting staff is attentive and courteous.

My family and I recommend this place with two thumbs up!

1 Thank LAXtravels
L'Aquila, Italy
“very very nice”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went there only once but definitely will come back !!!! good allocation, nice food, beautiful place, good experience ! Thank you! I recommend !!!

1 Thank Lorenzo L
Tonbridge
“Girlie surroundings but amazingly good food!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

What a delightful place! A pity that there were only a few tables occupied when we arrived last night but the service, quality of food and surroundings surely merit more people going to this gem of a restaurant! Casa di Fiori deserves every plaudit it gets and more....probably the best Italian food we have eaten outside of Italy and the charm of the décor and the pleasant staff just added to a terrific evening. Currently there are deals on offer via voucher sites and frankly they are a 'steal'....almost embarrassingly good value for such quality of food and service. The fact that this restaurant is open from 8am Monday to Saturday means that you could experience every meal in a day...perhaps a little excessive but I am sure that breakfast and their Business lunch menus are just as delicious as the dinner we had last night....and yes the trio of lamb and the trio of chocolate dishes richly deserve the praise already given ...we will be back.

1 Thank SecondSoprano
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, amazing restaurant”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had booked this last minute as a treat for my mum and to top off a girls day out. I was a little apprehensive as I believe the restaurant is fairly new so I wasn't sure what to expect but the reviews I did find were great so I thought we'd give it a go and we are so glad we went.

The restaurant is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street and it feels like walking into another world! The decoration is amazing, and you can absolutely tell that there has been a huge amount of time and money spent on making sure the place is just right. The glasses they use are beautiful and this added to the overall beauty of the place, perhaps not to some peoples taste but as a couple of girly girls we loved it!!

The food and wine were pretty special too. I ordered the trio of lamb and the trio of chocolate having read some of the reviews and I was not dissapointed ....... they were both amazing dishes! The Prosecco wasn't bad either!

Overall, a great experience, and like others that have been, its shame that more people haven't discovered it yet. We hope to have to fight our way in when we go back!

1 Thank ClaireS2308