“Very good specials”
Review of Noura Restaurant

Noura Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Noura Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,028 of 23,025 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$45
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Description: With a 40-year heritage, family-run Noura is London's finest Lebanese restaurant. Blending warm Lebanese hospitality with stunning food, Noura serves a dazzling array of hot and cold mezze, sensational charcoal-grilled meat and fish, homemade breads, pastries and boasts an impressive list of International and Lebanese wines. The smart, convivial atmosphere attracts a diverse crowd - the well-heeled residents of SW1 sit alongside relaxed family gatherings and business lunches, sharing mezze and lingering late over drinks. Noura also provide catering and event-hosting for private parties, corporate functions and weddings of all sizes. There is also an outdoor seating area.
London, United Kingdom
“Very good specials”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have been for lunch here several times over the last few months. Each time I have had one of the daily specials. The food, service and atmosphere has always been very good.

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very Good Meal, Bit Lacking in Soul”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Came here to meet a work colleague and picked it as it was a restaurant near where I was working and was easy to get to and from.

The feel of the restaurant is very upmarket and to some degree the service is too, the food although very good, was not exceptional. The whole experience was enjoyable and I would certainly go back again.

I thought the cost was a little high for what we had, but we were in Belgravia.

So to sum up, enjoyed it, would go back, quite stylish - but expensive.

The reason for marking the place down to average was down to the food although very good was expensive compared to other places I have eaten for significantly less cash. It may appear from my comments I am winging about the cost, I am, but the surroundings were better than the food - so you takes your choice.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Steve5839
“Good Food, Horrible Service”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Maybe ny expectations were too high because of reviews, but the service was bordering on criminal. Honestly, I thought several times that I was being discriminated against. I have to say the lamb special was quit tasty. But from the moment I was seated at a tiny table next to the door, to having to go to the cashier to get my check after having requested it twice, I resolved never to come here again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Nano1958
The Hague, Netherlands
“nice typical fancy Lebanese restaurant”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is a real Lebanese restaurant. What I mean by this, is that most non Lebanese will think it is too fancy for a Lebanese. But actually the place is packed with Lebanese people, looking for the real fancy Lebanese experience out of Lebanon.

You'll find the staff speaking all languages completely mixed up, service quick and friendly, and plenty of staff for even the tiniest table ;-)

As for the food, it's good quality, tasty (though not amazing)

What made it loose a star for me is that it was quite expensive for Lebanese food.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“OPENED IN 1999 AND STILL AS GOOD NOW- why aren't there more reviews”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have enjoyed dining, either light lunch or dinner here since it opened in 1999 and I cannot believe for 14 yrs there are so fe reviews on trip advisor

Lovely Sunday lunch here with a good friend and two of our children. Always fresh delicious and well presented, a nice bottle of wine and a very relaxing and enjoyable meal

• Visited December 2013