“Well Located and Comfortable”

Novotel London Greenwich
Ranked #257 of 1,075 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We were visiting London to see our favourite West End show, Miss Saigon. Having left booking a room until the last minute the usual hotels we use that are more central to London were all booked. We decided to move further out, and decided to book into the Greenwich Novotel. How please were we when we arrived.

We found ourselves in a modern, fresh hotel which stands up well against some of the best hotels I have stayed in during the course of business stopovers. There is ample and secure parking on site, and the tube station is literally right next door... And no, we weren't affected by undue noise.

What we hadn't realised when we booked, or planned for the weekend, was the proximity to some of the historical attraction in Greewich. The Royal Observatory, The Cutty Sark etc. for which we will definitely be making a return visit.

Staff were friendly and helpful, buffet breakfast was plentiful and had a wise range of options to choose from, which were much better than some other major chains, whilst the rooms were well equipped and very comfortable, affording us a great nights sleep.

We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014
Jogchum S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I have to say that you really made my day with your review in regards to your recent stay at Novotel London Greenwich.

Your review and recommendation on TripAdvisor simply means that we accomplished our mission, our daily goal: To provide GREAT STAYS, TO EVERY SINGLE GUEST!

Thank you very much and be sure we are waiting and looking forward to welcome and serve you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Right at the side of Greenwich railway station this is hotel is so convenient for London City centre or the O2 and Excel centres.
A short walk into Greenwich itself with all the attractions (Cutty Sark, Museums etc.) close at hand.
The hotel provided all the services expected of a Novotel and the staff were extremely helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jogchum S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

You simply made my day with your kind and honest review in regards to your recent stay at Novotel London Greenwich.

Your recommendation on TripAdvisor is the best prize for our daily efforts, and I would like to assure you that we are waiting to welcome you back very shortly, for another unforgettable stay!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here for one night Nd it was a good stay, clean fresh hotel, good clean rooms, nice breakfast, polite and very helpful staff, I would recommend this hotel and the hotel is central to Greenwich

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jogchum S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Valued Guests,

I am delighted with your review and words of appreciation and recommendation on TripAdvisor, and would like to say that for us was a pleasure to welcome and serve you during your recent stay at Novotel London Greenwich.

I am looking forward to welcome you again very shortly!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We arrived after midnight, due to a cancelled flight. When we walked in, the front desk guessed who we were and got us to our room quickly. Our beds were already turned down and ready for us to sleep. What a great service! The rooms were clean and quiet.
The DLR train station is literally next door and will zip you right into London. There are restaurants, pubs, banks, a post office, grocery store and just about everything you could want within walking distance.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KTrouble

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation on TripAdvisor!
I am sure it will motivate my team to keep delivering the best in terms of customer service and products, and will also help other guests to choose Novotel London Greenwich as their home when travelling to London!

I am looking forward to provide you another great stay!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

In a busy city like London this is a very good place to stay quietly. A short trip away from London by train, this is a good hotel for travelers to stay. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the hospitality of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay peacefully in London.

Room Tip: Choose a room not facing railway track.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fathun M

Dear Guests,

Every feedback is very important for us to keep our team working well and motivated to deliver the best products and customer service, and I would like to say THANK YOU, for taking some of your precious time to write about your recent stay with us.

Thank you also for your kindness, honesty and words of appreciation on TripAdvisor, where other future guests will certainly feel inspired with your review.

I am looking forward to welcome you again for another great stay at Novotel London Greenwich!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I booked this hotel because it had a carpark and the location suited my needs. The staff were friendly, but the bed was Terrible! It's the most uncomfortable bed I have ever 'Tried' to sleep in. The shower was a let down too, had no power, just a slow dribble.

Not what I would expect from the prices they charge. I stayed in a Premier Inn as part of the same trip which was a fraction of the price and a much more pleasent experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank geneokelly
Jogchum S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Novotel London Greenwich on TripAdvisor, even if I am sad to hear that you could not enjoy it as you expected.

I do appreciate your kindness and honesty while writing this review, specially about our staff and location - Thank you!

Novotel London Greenwich is well known for its great products and services, but I do understand that we might have guests with different preferences - as you, dear guest - and next time you can communicate with my staff in order to try different solutions for the bed while you are still at the hotel.
I am sure my team would have given you a suitable solution according to your preferences.

Thank you once again, and I hope you will give us a chance to welcome back for a better experience very soon!