Review Highlights
An amazing day in London!

Simply put our day with Glyn was perfect! From the moment I reached out to Glyn he was extremely... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sakvaca
An Amazing Day!!

Simply put our day with Glyn was nothing less than perfect!! Glyn assisted me and my family in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Cosmopolitan99197
via mobile

All reviews london guide buckingham palace punctual heathrow outing highlights bath stonehenge
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Glyn was more than prepared for our group. He was with us for four days from the time we landed at LHR to our departure train to Brussels. Generous, informed, jovial, and friendly, Glyn was the perfect guide. Thank you, Glyn!

Date of experience: May 2017
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you, I enjoyed putting it all together and really pleased to have shared it with such lovely people. If you contact me, I can provide you with the list of properties we visited.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We booked a full day tour to maximize a short trip to London. Glyn reached out in advance to ask about our interests and planned a perfect full day including a number of highlights. Glyn's insight into London and historical knowledge helped us fully appreciate the attractions. We highly recommend and hope to call again on a return trip to London.

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Mr. Jones of Jolly Good Tours was a fabulous tour guide. He was highly knowledgeable about the court and policing side of the U.K. Moreover, he was a funny and kind person. I would highly recommend taking a tour with Jolly Good Tours. You will get an honest and bright tour guide and learn a lot about England's criminal justice system.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Glyn Jones was very much a gracious host of his lovely country. Our first stop was Arundel Castle, where he was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Next stop was a lunch he arranged at the Black Rabbit. Good choice Glyn! Then it was on to Brighton by the sea. Coming back into London, he made a special detour to the Hard Rock Café so I could pick up a souvenir shot glass for my son's collection. If we ever get back to the London area, he is my go to guide!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Debster1955
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Glyn guided us on the tour of Arundel Castle, then booked us at the Black Rabbit for lunch then on to Brighton Beach. He was a wonderful guide, full of knowledge as he was a retired police detective in London so we asked him a lot of questions! I would most certainly book him again. Wonderful, patient, nice, funny......

Date of experience: July 2016