Review Highlights
FANTASTIC!

The tour was very impressive with a professional, punctual, knowledgable and friendly guide. We... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
Litnok-trips
Large multi-generational family has terrific time in London!

Gyn of Jolly Good Tours was professional, knowledgeable and a great help before and during our... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
happyinchina

All reviews london guide heathrow outing england bath stonehenge
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Glyn is a very knowledgeable and pleasant guide. And he's very accommodating. We were lucky to have him show us around London in 1 day and take us to Bath and Stonehenge the other day. I highly recommend his service.

1  Thank Viola R
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

A most memorable day and I'm glad you enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Glyn was more than prepared for our group. He was with us for four days from the time we landed at LHR to our departure train to Brussels. Generous, informed, jovial, and friendly, Glyn was the perfect guide. Thank you, Glyn!

Thank you, I enjoyed putting it all together and really pleased to have shared it with such lovely people. If you contact me, I can provide you with the list of properties we visited.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We booked a full day tour to maximize a short trip to London. Glyn reached out in advance to ask about our interests and planned a perfect full day including a number of highlights. Glyn's insight into London and historical knowledge helped us fully appreciate the attractions. We highly recommend and hope to call again on a return trip to London.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Mr. Jones of Jolly Good Tours was a fabulous tour guide. He was highly knowledgeable about the court and policing side of the U.K. Moreover, he was a funny and kind person. I would highly recommend taking a tour with Jolly Good Tours. You will get an honest and bright tour guide and learn a lot about England's criminal justice system.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Glyn Jones was very much a gracious host of his lovely country. Our first stop was Arundel Castle, where he was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Next stop was a lunch he arranged at the Black Rabbit. Good choice Glyn! Then it was on to Brighton by the sea. Coming back into London, he made a special detour to the Hard Rock Café so I could pick up a souvenir shot glass for my son's collection. If we ever get back to the London area, he is my go to guide!

1  Thank Debster1955