Review Highlights
An amazing day in London!

Simply put our day with Glyn was perfect! From the moment I reached out to Glyn he was extremely... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2019
sakvaca
An Amazing Day!!

Simply put our day with Glyn was nothing less than perfect!! Glyn assisted me and my family in... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2019
Cosmopolitan99197
via mobile

All reviews london guide buckingham palace punctual heathrow outing highlights
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Mom and I visited the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace with Glyn. He was very professional, and knows the city in such detail that he knew how many stairs we would encounter in different routes and picked the ones that had interesting sights and were easiest for Mom to navigate. He was very patient and pleasant even as we made changes to our plans. We thoroughly enjoyed our day, and look forward to travelling with Glyn again on another visit to England.

Date of experience: July 2018
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

It was indeed a delightful day. Over the last few months, I can't help feeling that London has let us down a little, as everyone expects to return to their hotel with a Julia Roberts hairstyle a la Notting Hill. Fortunately, you were not let down on this as the weather on 29 July enabled us to enjoy a typical day out in London. I do hope you have done your home work and checked "Only Fools and Horses" with the Chandelier as well as my other recommendation. Do come again. Glyn

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I planned a mom/daughter trip to London and Paris before she is off to university in the fall. I hired Glyn from Jolly Good Tours for a private full day to drive us around and it was a fantastic day! He was very organized, extremely knowledgeable, a great driver, and so very enjoyable to spend the day with traveling all over the city! He even made a last minute wish item of driving out to Wimbledon happen too! We would highly recommend that you ask for Glyn for your next London adventure!! Thank you again for a perfectly lovely day!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Ritscrackers
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for your kind words. It was a memorable and one I will cherish for some time to come. Best wishes and good luck in the fall. Glyn

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I brought 13 high school students to London for a conference, and hired Glyn to give us a guided crash course in the city and its history ahead of time. There are many well credentialed guides in London, but Glyn stood out because of his prior police work. We spoke, he sounded good, and I picked him. Best decision I could have ever made. As good as I’d hoped he’d be, he was even better. He was, in fact, the best. Here’s why. He is eminently knowledgeable and a great communicator. He has a knack for connecting with young people, actually, with all people. He is upbeat, honest, smart and kind. He also arranged all the logistics, from securing the private coaches that took us to and from Heathrow, to dealing with the bureaucratic hassle of getting us Oyster cards and seats on the high speed train to York, all for good prices. When my students wrote their reflections after their week in England, each and every one wrote that their three days with Glyn was the highlight. Mine too. Glyn is a superb guide and human being, who added immeasurably to our experience of London.

Date of experience: March 2018
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

I am afraid that I can't take all the credit for this (being English and all that).

You know the moment you meet with a group that things are going to go well. If you're interested in what's around you (and they were), prompt enough to fit as much as possible into the schedule (and they were, just), and just set on having a good time, then you deserve everything you can get.

A group that was a credit to their parents, school and teachers and a pleasure to work with (and I have to remind myself that it was work). Please come back again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We just returned from two weeks in London. We're a family of 4 (two adult daughters, one in a wheelchair) and it was our first visit to this city. We booked several tours in and outside London during our stay. We had a different guide for every one. Glyn Jones was our absolute favorite. I dare say our day with him was by far our favorite day of touring. Glyn was punctual, polite, very knowledgeable, kind and funny. He kept the day fun and interesting for all of us and that was quite an accomplishment. Had I known about him ahead of time, I would have booked him for every one of our tours.

If you are looking for a tour guide while in the UK, I highly recommend Glyn Jones of Jolly Good Tours!!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

It was a lovely day and one I will cherish for a long time. Thank you very much for your review. It is much appreciated. Glyn

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Glyn is a very knowledgeable and pleasant guide. And he's very accommodating. We were lucky to have him show us around London in 1 day and take us to Bath and Stonehenge the other day. I highly recommend his service.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank violar471
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

A most memorable day and I'm glad you enjoyed it too.