Review Highlights
An amazing day in London!

Simply put our day with Glyn was perfect! From the moment I reached out to Glyn he was extremely... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2019
sakvaca
An Amazing Day!!

Simply put our day with Glyn was nothing less than perfect!! Glyn assisted me and my family in... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2019
Cosmopolitan99197
via mobile

All reviews london guide buckingham palace punctual heathrow outing highlights
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Gyn of Jolly Good Tours was professional, knowledgeable and a great help before and during our trip. Everything, including transportation, went perfectly. We were able to coordinate outings for everyone from the grandparents to the grandchildren. We were advised on what was a must see and how to coordinate the times and the crowds to our advantage. The history lessons were also fascinating and delivered with humor.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

It is always a pleasure to use my experience to help build an itinerary. When you come to think about it we took several months building what I hope was the perfect week and I am glad it all went to plan. Regards Glyn

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Glyn was top notch, outstanding! We enjoyed our tour and all the places Glyn brought us to see. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018

The perfect way to spend a few days in the London area and before heading off on a cruise. I am glad we were able to make the most of your hotel location and fit in some of the best parts. It is also incredibly rewarding to satisfy an unusual request and I hope your new purchase was useful. Glyn

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Mom and I visited the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace with Glyn. He was very professional, and knows the city in such detail that he knew how many stairs we would encounter in different routes and picked the ones that had interesting sights and were easiest for Mom to navigate. He was very patient and pleasant even as we made changes to our plans. We thoroughly enjoyed our day, and look forward to travelling with Glyn again on another visit to England.

Date of experience: July 2018
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

It was indeed a delightful day. Over the last few months, I can't help feeling that London has let us down a little, as everyone expects to return to their hotel with a Julia Roberts hairstyle a la Notting Hill. Fortunately, you were not let down on this as the weather on 29 July enabled us to enjoy a typical day out in London. I do hope you have done your home work and checked "Only Fools and Horses" with the Chandelier as well as my other recommendation. Do come again. Glyn

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I planned a mom/daughter trip to London and Paris before she is off to university in the fall. I hired Glyn from Jolly Good Tours for a private full day to drive us around and it was a fantastic day! He was very organized, extremely knowledgeable, a great driver, and so very enjoyable to spend the day with traveling all over the city! He even made a last minute wish item of driving out to Wimbledon happen too! We would highly recommend that you ask for Glyn for your next London adventure!! Thank you again for a perfectly lovely day!

1  Thank Ritscrackers
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for your kind words. It was a memorable and one I will cherish for some time to come. Best wishes and good luck in the fall. Glyn

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I brought 13 high school students to London for a conference, and hired Glyn to give us a guided crash course in the city and its history ahead of time. There are many well credentialed guides in London, but Glyn stood out because of his prior police work. We spoke, he sounded good, and I picked him. Best decision I could have ever made. As good as I’d hoped he’d be, he was even better. He was, in fact, the best. Here’s why. He is eminently knowledgeable and a great communicator. He has a knack for connecting with young people, actually, with all people. He is upbeat, honest, smart and kind. He also arranged all the logistics, from securing the private coaches that took us to and from Heathrow, to dealing with the bureaucratic hassle of getting us Oyster cards and seats on the high speed train to York, all for good prices. When my students wrote their reflections after their week in England, each and every one wrote that their three days with Glyn was the highlight. Mine too. Glyn is a superb guide and human being, who added immeasurably to our experience of London.

Date of experience: March 2018
Jollygoodtours, Owner at Jolly Good Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

I am afraid that I can't take all the credit for this (being English and all that).

You know the moment you meet with a group that things are going to go well. If you're interested in what's around you (and they were), prompt enough to fit as much as possible into the schedule (and they were, just), and just set on having a good time, then you deserve everything you can get.

A group that was a credit to their parents, school and teachers and a pleasure to work with (and I have to remind myself that it was work). Please come back again.