“Very convenient shopping mall”

Brent Cross Shopping Centre
Ranked #499 of 1,611 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: North West London’s premier shopping centre, Brent Cross is the stylish home to over 120 fashion, beauty and lifestyle stores, and over 30 restaurants.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very convenient shopping mall”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

All major brands under one roof and very convenient located place in London. Can't resist to visit once at least when you are in London..

Visited July 2013
2 Thank roopsg

• Korean first
Channel Islands
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Rip off hairdresser at Hob Man”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I saw a salon open on a Sunday which suited me as I am only off on Sundays, they were quick and the chap was very good, so I did tip him, however while waiting even though I wandered around the area I could find any prices, and was charged £28 for the privilege, however on their website a cut and finish is £25, so won't be going there again for sure!

Visited December 2013
12 Thank skyestorm
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Its was the first shopping centre in north london”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have been coming here since I was a child even now I come here like once or twice a year. Its has good bus and underground network.I take 182 bus from wembley the bus runs every 4 to 8 mins. There free car park space for over 8,000 cars. Just like to say its was open by prince charles in the 1970s, The car park also used in one of james bond movie.My sister works here she told me you sometimes see movies/tv starts shopping here. I love this place I will come back many times.

Visited November 2013