“Random find, wouldn't go back. ”

Riverside Studios Restaurant And Bar
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We popped in for lunch during a ride and I was very disappointed by the food but more importantly the service. The service was poor. With issues ordering, getting the bill and paying. Other diners were visibly annoyed too. Sorry not good enough. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was here on Thursday 12th June, 2014, waiting for my husband as he was in a show recording. It was a lovely day weatherwise and I was sat on the terrace at the side of the Thames and with Hammersmith bridge close by. What a beautiful place to have lunch. Good choice on menu-I had the haddock goujons in ciabatta with salad leaves and fries washed down with a cooling bottle of cider. Service good and prices medium but the best bit was definitely the scenery.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I've been here for food a few times and it's great for a pre/ post show meal or some food after a few drinks in the area.

The menu is extensive and prices vary from reasonable bar menu with great burgers to the a la Carte menu which is a bit pricier but in general good value for money. Not all the food is great so stick to classic bar food options such as burger for the best results.

I would recommend going here, however Hammersmith is bless with many trendy bars and pubs and if you want somewhere to go to start a night out this is not the only option or by far the best. The outdorr seating on the terrace is nice, you may need to book, however often it is being used for a function. The place has a lot of charm and character.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Going to watch The Last Leg (14March) this seemed a good option. Park up close by nice and early and know you are there.

We hadn't booked a table so arriving around 7.30pm we had a 15 minute wait, which was great as we thought we might not get in.

The three men we dealt with that night were all nice and our waiter was particularly naturally friendly.

I was surprised by the extensive choice on the A la Carte and Bar Menu - definitely something for everyone.

Prices too were very reasonable - £9.50 for Burger & Chips (Beef, Chicken or Veggie), the same for Fish & Chips, offered batter or breadcrumb coating and it looked gorgeous.

Service was prompt so we even had time for desert - also good and no problem to tweak the accompaniments.

As other reviewers have mentioned, as it gets busier the people & accompanying noise levels rise, but that just adds to the atmosphere. Be prepared, however, to be bumped into if your chair is toward the bar area - several people hit my chair and none apologised :(

I don't like a service charge being forced on me but it is at least an optional (12.5%) charge so with the bill at £81.47 we just rounded it down to £80 for ease of paying as a group. Happy to pay for service as they were nice.

A drink each, four main bar meals and four deserts for £80 including tip was very fair in London and with a fairly captive audience. I say captive because there are other excellently reviewed restaurants locally ie. a Thai.