“Best cappucino in London - with great home-made muffins too”
Review of Mr Coffee He's so Frothy - CLOSED

Mr Coffee He's so Frothy
Neighbourhood: City of London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Shlepping across London from Acton to Bank in the early morning, with the prospect of chairing a grueling meeting, is a fairly dire thought. But I spring out of bed with a song on my lips and joy in my heart because on the way, I can have the best coffee in London - or maybe anywhere (in my experience, the worst is at the Hotel Centro Al Barsha in Dubai in case you are interested)
This is a little coffee stand in the forecourt of the church at exit 6 of Bank station. It just does coffee and these fab home-made muffins, but my goodness it does them well - and cheaply - and with a charming smile from the South American lady who make the coffee. I'm ashamed to say I don't know her name because, though I only go twice a month or so, she knows my order before I give it - as she seems to know everyone's for that matter.
So it's not a meal, nor a restaurant - but it is a life-saver on the way to work.
(Closed for about six weeks each year, from just before Xmas - and her customers really miss her)

1  Thank saranLondon