“My London Flat”

Charlotte Street Hotel
Ranked #36 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Every time I come to London, I make my home at the Charlotte Street Hotel. It's like I have a flat in London...but, with unmatched service, uniquely comfortable rooms, a great restaurant, a buzzy bar scene and the perfect location to get anywhere on foot or via the Tube. There are great restaurants in the neighborhood and this trip, I followed the the concierge's recommendations, discovering new and awesome places. On my last visit in February, I finally did the Sunday Night Film Club, which was great. Don't miss it! Key take away, when in London, there's no better place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room not directly above the hotel bar. I stayed in that room once and heard the beat of mu...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 April 2014

one of my friend stayed in charlotte street hotel , she came from LA for work and stayed 2 nights.
I was staying for a night and we had some drinks and some tapas in drawing room . There was nice guy Asian look smiley face( Forgot his name, Starting from B ,he said he work in night room service ) Very nice and polite person & got a good knowledge of customer service we had a very good expression from him. around midnight there was a young lady came wearing eye glass and close the curtain and we had a quick chat , seems she is night manager , a lovely lady. I would love to be there again in future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samuel r
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was our third stay at Charlotte Street, but the first with our daughter and I have to say, if anything, the experience has improved! We were a bit worried, this being our first time here with a baby that we would feel slightly out of place, but right from the start, I knew we made the right choice. The staff helpfully let us into our room early, and there was a cute baby cot and baby amenity kit ready to go. The rooms are just brilliantly designed - even if they don't seem 'huge' on first inspection, there is a huge amount of storage space and just lovely little details, like the bathroom ameneties. Lovely comfortable bed, AMAZING breakfasts, and a helpful and friendly staff really make this place such a treat. Highly recommended...If you get the chance, book it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

It was my birthday weekend and my fiancée and I stayed at the Charlotte Street hotel for the night, from the moment we arrived all the staff were extremely welcoming, our room was lovely and we especially loved the english breakfast we had in the morning which was much appreciated after our busy night out in London. I couldn't find fault with this hotel if I tried. We will definitely be returning!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Trixie_trips
Reviewed 15 April 2014

this was a first for us, great meal and a film in there private viewing room, taken to our table , and met with a lyche bellini, three course meal to follow cold press chicken salad on a bed of fennel and apple wonderful and light, lamb rump and mederteraian veg , beautiful cooked lamb , almfie lemmon tart for desert again fantastic sweet and sour all at the same time, great bottle of wine red(jester). large portions, great service , as this was a hotel bar and resturant it was packed and very very loud, but if you know this going in its ok, great chain of hotels, after the meal on to the film , again big soft like arm chairs, to lounge in, only problem for some , after big meal some did tend to nod off, so take drinks in with you , great night will join there film club, this was a set deal for first timers at a cost of £48 for two the wine was extra but still under £ 75 with service, cant wait to go back , there film club runs on a saturday and sunday , i think ,check it out for something a bit different

Room Tip: did not staay in the hotel, but we are going to
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mike j
Reviewed 13 April 2014

A trip to London with our 6 month old twins and still the expectation of a romantic break in a luxury hotel, where we crazy? We were genuinely blown away with our stay at Charlotte Street! From the moment we arrived and found out we had been upgraded, we were treated like royalty. the amazing room was most welcome and every member of staff, from people we passed in the lift, people cleaning rooms through to front of house staff were the personification of helpfulness. Undoubtedly our best weekend in a very long time. Highlights have to be the amazing room (400), the genuine support and care shown by the superb staff, especially towards our twin babies, the truly delightful champagne high tea, high breakfast in the room on Mother's Day, I could go on! Genuinely impressed and in admiration of the superb, "nothing is too much trouble" culture. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AlanandNicole
Reviewed 1 April 2014

the service was attentive and helpful and the hotel itself is very well put together. the main restaurant was extremely noisy but the staff had no issues moving us to the Lounge which was more relaxed. The food was great - fresh and plentiful and the meat well cooked. teas and coffees - huge selection. Although we didnt have afternoon tea, we were sitting next to a party and they thoroughly enjoyed it - maybe something i'll do next time as they definitely convinced me!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business