Park Plaza London Riverbank
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
5,844 results
All reviewsvauxhall tube stationchino latinolondon eyealbert embankmentriver viewbig benbuilding workvictoria lineroom serviceexecutive roomminute walksouth bankmini baran upgradebooked this hotelmodern hotelstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My boyfriend took me to London for the weekend for my birthday and we stayed here. He'd mentioned to the hotel when booking that it was my birthday and asked if we could have a room with a nice view. To our surprise we walked in to not only an amazing room with a cool, modern theme - but the most stunning view of the Thames and Houses of Parliament. Not only that, they'd left us a bottle of wine and a birthday card. All staff were extremely polite, smiley and helpful. The room was immaculate, and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom also lovely. Would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
PaulJamesSanchez, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments and I am overjoyed that you had enjoyed your stay.
It is truly heart warming when I hear that we make our guests special occasions ones to rememeber as those memories stay with you and that we at Park Plaza are part of them.
I hope you return soon!
Sinvcerely and in your service,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel was ok - i have stayed in better. The room was quite noisy as near the lifts which seemed to run all night !! Also i had requested a river view which i didn't get and wasn't told that it was extra for this.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I was saddened to read that the room you had was not to your liking.
At Park Plaza Riverbank we have different catagories of rooms within the hotel with different views ranging from Thames, Parliment and City views.
Depending on the catagory of room booked can also determine which views are recieved.
I do hope you return to us soon and if so I would be pleased to hear from you so I may oversee your booking and give you the view you would like pertaining to your room catagory booked.
Sibcerely,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Although the hotel facilities and rooms were good we felt the service was poor.
We had an early dinner in the restuarant before the show we had booked and specifically asked if we had time for a starter and desert pointing out we had a show booked. We were told there was time but then waited nearly 20 minutes for our starter (we were the first in the restuarant and during our meal there was only one other table occupied). After completing our starter we were told there would be a delay on our main meals as the chef had made a mistake with one of the meals. I asked the waiter to arrange for a taxi for 7:10pm. We finished our meal at 7:08 - but no taxi. We had to find our own and were 20 minutes late for the show.
Fortunately we had booked a box therefore were able to see the rest .
At breakfast we were not told that there were items for an additional cost which could be ordered.
We only noticed whilst we were finishing our coffee and both of us would have chosen to order one
of the choices available for an extra cost.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room change if you are in "the back" of the hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention and I would like to apologise also for the comments that I have read, I can assure you that this is not how we operate at Park Plaza and I have emailed you directly to resolve your experience here with us.
Paul James Sanchez.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Room service - Daniel - very polite and food very good.
Bar is expensive. Restaurant needs to offer more traditional food. Would happily stay again. Room nice and quiet. Easy reach of all London has to offer.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your lovely mention of Daniel, all of us at Park Plaza are always happy when we give our guests great service and also when a guest mentions us by name.
We are in a great location near many transport points and right next to The Thames.
Thank you again and I look forward to your return to Park Plaza Riverbank.
Sincerely and in your service,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is our second stay and it did not disappoint. Apart from the overall look of the hotel the one thing that stands out is the staff. From first entering the hotel via the doormen to reception to the breakfast staff we experienced constantly friendly and professional attention. We stayed in room 925 which was both spacious and had a very comfortable bed. A very good breakfast too !! Will definitely be back. A big thanks to all the staff.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
PaulJamesSanchez, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you had left. It is truly gratifying to read such wonderful praise, we really do our best to give all our guests the Park Plaza Riverbank experience.
It is comments like yours that brighten our day and helps us to deliver that personal touch to our guests and not the humdrum stale approach.
I look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.
Sincerely and in your service,