Stayed here for one night on a business trip. Hotel was very nice and the reception staff were very polite and helpful. I stayed in room 821 which was quite close to the lift and there was some noise as the lift was used, but not enough to keep me awake.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and although busy I did not have to wait for a table.
Hotel is walkable from Westminster where I was working. Very little by way of places to eat or get a drink near the hotel and I ended up walking back to Westminster Bridge to find somewhere suitable.
Room was very comfortable and well equipped. Overall very nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Millbank and the Houses of Parliament in the heart of the city, Park Plaza London Riverbank offers stunning four-star deluxe accommodation for corporate and leisure travellers. The hotel is within easy reach of both London Waterloo and Vauxhall railway stations as well as Westminster Underground. Following a spectacular renovation, Park Plaza London Riverbank now offers 489 sumptuous guest rooms, including Superior Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suites, some with stunning river views. The modern fitness suite is open 24 hours a day and features a range of cardio and weight equipment. Located on the first floor, Chino Latino(R) Restaurant & Bar, the Lounge and a fresh new Sushi Bar offer tantalising cuisine with beautiful 180-degree panoramic views of the River Thames and the Houses of Parliament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Park Plaza London Riverbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London