This hotel is in a fabulous location for exploring London with views of the houses of parliament and Big Ben from the front of the hotel. The decor is a little shabby and has seen better days with stains on the carpet and holes in the soft furnishings. I stayed in a river view room which was spacious and comfortable but it unfortunately also had a view of the building site next door which meant construction noise during the day. The food and the service was excellent and the bar was cosy and atmospheric. The high price is probably a reflection of the excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Millbank and the Houses of Parliament in the heart of the city, Park Plaza London Riverbank offers stunning four-star deluxe accommodation for corporate and leisure travellers. The hotel is within easy reach of both London Waterloo and Vauxhall railway stations as well as Westminster Underground. Following a spectacular renovation, Park Plaza London Riverbank now offers 489 sumptuous guest rooms, including Superior Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suites, some with stunning river views. The modern fitness suite is open 24 hours a day and features a range of cardio and weight equipment. Located on the first floor, Chino Latino(R) Restaurant & Bar, the Lounge and a fresh new Sushi Bar offer tantalising cuisine with beautiful 180-degree panoramic views of the River Thames and the Houses of Parliament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Plaza London Riverbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Riverbank Park Plaza London