“Simply wonderful!”

Price range: US$36 - US$50
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Great food, exquisite wines and a convivial atmosphere, where you come to relax, enjoy and unwind. Our focus is on the food. Simple but creative, dishes showcasing the best of the UK's artisan suppliers using seasonal ingredients with an emphasis on strong flavours and originality.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I visited this restaurant for brunch with my sister, it was a birthday treat for her. I had the mutton consomme starter followed by the kedgeree main course and chocolate fondant for dessert. The food was very flavoursome and light. Not an extensive brunch menu but there is something for everyone and I couldn't have chosen a better combination of food. The place was quiet and had a lovely ambience with a modern decor, a wonderful respite from the noisy high street. We went on a Saturday and it was not busy which meant that it was not noisy and we were able to have a proper conversation. The staff were attentive and service was excellent. Really nothing to complain about and somewhere that I would love to go back to.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Myself and my partner dined here again last Saturday. It was our 3rd visit and they looked after us extremely well, having recognised us I think. As previously the staff were very friendly and courteous, and the food exceeded our expectations yet again. My main of cod with aubergine was delicious and excellently cooked, my partners dish of roast chicken with miso and cucumber was to die for, wont be long until we visit again hopefully!!

1  Thank Preacherman100
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My mum in law and I visited Sixtyone tonight literally on the reviews from trip advisor. We were not disappointed. It was all fantastic- the food was delicious, the staff and service were brilliant and the price was amazing. We will definately go back. The banoffee parfait was amazing as stated in previous reviews too. Top notch. Thanks for a great night.

1  Thank Lizzyjuk
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had dinner with the husband here the other night. I had pig on toast to start, atlantic cod for main, and banoffee parfait for desert. Starter i have to be honest i didnt like, although my husbands qual egg dish was top nothc. Cod main was quite good. Ths stand out dish was the banoffee desert - wow! I hope this stays on the menu for a long time. I would come back just for that. The restaurant is obviously trying very hard to make a name for itself, and it shows - the staff were all excellent and very friendly. I hope to be back and next time give it a 5 out of 5.Its on the right track thats for sure.....

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My partner won a 3-course dinner + wine here as a competition prize. We were not disappointed. We travelled up from Brighton and having looked on-line at the menu a few days beforehand we thought the restaurant might be a bit pretentious. How wrong we were. The food and wine were excellent and the staff were charming and attentive without being too overbearing. As our prize confirmation letter did not specify if our dinner was fixed price or a la carte we were given the entire menu to choose from. We has expected to pay for the bottled water, two portions of delicious creamy crushed potatoes and two coffees. However when I asked for the bill I was given a blank piece of paper and the waiter said there were all with the maître d's compliments. My starter of 'pigs on toast' could have been a little more flavoursome, but that's nit picking. Overall a FIRST CLASS experience.

1  Thank brightonboy2017