“Improving Everyday”

Queen Mother Sports Centre
Ranked #1,563 of 1,736 things to do in London
Reviewed 15 August 2008

I have been visiting the Queen Mother Sports Centre for sometime now. There seems to have been a change in staff, which is bringing about a better environment, cleaner, more friendly. I am sorry for the person who had their belongings stolen, I have not experienced this, and don't feel it is a everyday occurance. I really enjoy using the Queen Mother Sports Centre.

3  Thank LondonSwimmerLondon

Reviewed 12 July 2008

I love this place. I've lived locally for 10 years and one the reasons I love it so much is the great facilities and pool at the Queen Mother Sports Centre... their pool is the cleanest in London.

I've never had a problem with security... I feel sorry for the other reviewer who had a bad experience, but I've never had a problem, and not heard any talk about things being stolen from anyone else I know who are all regulars here.

It's such a friendly place with lots of facilities, including a physio & osteo clinic, personal fitness training centre, beauty salon and a healthy juice bar... it's all fab to me!

London Groover

4  Thank LondonGroover
Reviewed 16 February 2008

Never again!
After 30 minutes swim I found my locker open with only my shoes left in them.
The staff was not surprised. I found them incredibly calm: you could tell it is happening all the time.
They would not even cancel my monthly subscription.
I will stay away from this place and any other Courtneys gyms

Extremely disappointed.