Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum

More Info
from US$46.11
More Info
2,844 results
All reviews press room behind the scenes take photos trophies megastore tunnel elvis legend
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I'm not a footie fan, but I loved the tour. You get to see behind the scenes as well as the stadium itself. The guide was funny, informative, did not rush us at all and kindly pointed us in the right way in case we ventured where we shouldn't have :) This attraction was one of the highlights of our London visit.

1  Thank Martus_D_8
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

It’s worth it. I used the London Pass so it didn’t cost anything, but it would be well worth the cost

You get to go to the changing rooms for both sides, media room, walk the tunnel, etc. The guide made it friendly, fun and informative

2  Thank K9499DDmatth
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

I was really looking forward to this Birthday present, a tour of the Bridge.
The whole experience was a mess up from start to finish. Showed our tickets on entry and were told to sit and wait for the tour to start. After 20 minutes I asked the young lady when the tour would start as it was after the designated time to which she replied 'oh you need to be over the road'
We went on the walking tour no guide just a set of headphones and a tablet. The concept worked pretty well as you can go at your own pace.
The tour is not great and only a real diehard fan would say its better than average.
It put an hour in but I would not recommend.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Overall a very good tour of the stadium. Guide was excellent. Got to see the press room and lockers. Sat on the same benches as the great ones. My two grandchildren aged 7 and 11 loved the tour. Definitely recommend to football fans

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Henry J
Reviewed 3 September 2019

As tittles we had a bit of a rocky start in store. I spoke with management and the experience quickly turners around through the professionalism of manager Claire and employee Vera. Thank you both for helping my boys and I to have a very memorable trip. Can’t wait to come back. Thank you!!