Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum

More Info
from US$45.83
More Info
2,856 results
All reviews press room behind the scenes take photos trophies megastore tunnel elvis legend
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2019

I personally don't support Chelsea but my cousin does. I decided to invite him to this and it was a definite highlight of his time here in UK (he told me this!). It helps he is a die-hard fan but the overall experience is a bit surreal for anyone - even those who would have been to Stamford bridge to watch a match. The ability to go 'backstage', makes it feel like a day in the life of a Chelsea FC football player.

Although I wasn't fully converted to a fan, I definitely felt exctied and really appreciated the context, history and passion that our tour guide Gareth showed. A top guy, a top facility and overall a top experience. Definitely work recommend.

Date of experience: October 2019
adambZ899NH, Manager at Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Thank you for your very kind words. Gareth is an incredibly passionate fan and shares his love of Chelsea with all his guests. We always enjoy reading that non-Chelsea fans enjoyed the tour too showing that you don't have to necessarily support the team to appreciate the experience.

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

I you are Chelsea fan, this is what you just have to see. fantastic place, you can see how it looks behind the scene and from different perspective. Fantastic tour guide Kevin (well done Buddy) absolutley 5 star.

Date of experience: October 2019
adambZ899NH, Manager at Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Thanks Damian. Kevin is a 5* guide and does a consistently brilliant job - delighted you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

My husband, son & I did the Chelsea Satadium tour yesterday. What a fantastic experience! Especially the changing rooms! A massive thank you to Gareth, he was so enthusiastic & knowledgeable.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

First time at Stamford Bridge for a Chelsea-match. Did the stadium tour and museum, and it was a great experience. Friendly staff and interesting tour.
The kid was star struck.
Bought the lunch with the ticket, and will not do that again. Poor service at the restaurant “Frankies” and the food was average.

1  Thank oysteinc3
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

Gareth and Peter were our tour guides today. They did a wonderful job showing us around the stadium. They know so much about the place and the club.. They also made sure we are well taken care of! Very Very friendly guides! I would highly recomment this tour :)

Date of experience: October 2019
adambZ899NH, Manager at Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Thank you so much for your very kind words! We always ensure our guides are passionate and memorable and Gareth and Peter are two of our best.