“A night in the office takes a new meaning!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Bank (Tower) Hotel
Ranked #126 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Newly opened Premier Inn- we have just returned from this old office block that has been tastefully recycled! and made into good accommodation.

A little hard to find but that serves me right for not writing things down properly. Once found it is in a good position and reasonably central to be within walking distance and also far enough away to give a good nights sleep!

Staff were very cheerful and extremely helpful- long may that continue guys!
Rooms clean, large and more than adequate- great stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed here for one night on business and was impressed. The room was clean and spacious and, as the title says not as purple as the usual Premier Inn rooms - not that I really have anything against the colour purple. The staff were helpful and seemed happy, which I always think is a good sign. As I was on my own, I used the restaurant and found the food to be to an acceptable standard and unlike some hotels I have dined in on my own, I wasn't ignored by the waiting staff.
All in all, I found this hotel excellent for hte price paid and I would recommend it to others. It's also very handy for the river and the Tower of London.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here for four nights, hotel was ideally situated to explore the sights of London, a five minute walk and you are at the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and large enough for all four of us. Breakfast buffet was enough to last us all till dinner time and the restaurant had a good selection on the menu of good quality.
Hotel was close to Monument underground station and local bus stops.
Would recommend for London visits, we are already talking about going back next year.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great discovery of a Premier Inn in the city. Only opened a couple of months ago, so we did have some teething issues with dinner one night, but this was sorted quickly and well. It's a great location, spotless throughout, and the staff were superb. Good security (cannot use the lift unless you have a room card), good checkin. They stored our luggage on our last day...that saves money! We were a family of 4, with 2 adults and 2 children. We will definitely return. Thank you to all the excellent staff.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Being from the states, I have had limited experience with the chain. I travel to London once or twice a year on business and to visit clients in the city. The normal Premier Inn we stay in was booked and we found this new location.

I am very satisfied by the hotel overall. Very clean and comfortable rooms. It may be a "budget" hotel but when you are traveling on business and spend only the early mornings and evenings in the room, it's perfect. Hallways are quiet, facility is very good and overall I have zero issues.

Room Tip: Try a high floor. It's a busy city and low floor has some typical noise
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

As usual for Premier Inn a clean, fresh room and a great price.
We had a family room which had all four beds made up for us. Our experience of other budget hotels was that we had to make up our beds.
This is in a very quiet location just a short walk away from the Tower of London.
The Staff went out of their way to be friendly to my Children?

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We visited with family for a 2 night stay. We chose the hotel for the restaurant/pub as it was our first visit and we were unsure of the facilities available nearby. The hotel is quite new and very clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We would recommend this hotel. The meal deal is very good value but dinner reservations are a must as it can get very busy.