“Superb”

Premier Inn London Bank (Tower) Hotel
Ranked #126 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel for just 1 night but it was superb as with all Premier inns. Clean,friendly,comfortable and reasonably priced.
The room was large and clean, the beds comfy and bathroom spotless.
Very close to Tower of London,HMS Belfast,Tower bridge. Monument/Bank tube 5min walk.
When staying in London my first choice is always a Premier Inn.
If you've got kids then all the more so because kids breakfasts are free!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Mark B, Manager at Premier Inn London Bank (Tower) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Sharon,

We are glad you found our location was a good position for attending all the famous London landmarks and we really hope that when you come to the capital again next time you will choose London Bank (Tower).

Once again thank you for your great feedback, our team and management are always really thrilled to know that we made our guests feel brilliant!

See you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Leedine, Priscilla, Ian and one other gentleman (whose name escapes me) were wonderfully warm, welcoming and helpful! Whatever question we had or help we needed, they cheerfully did to the best of their ability.Thank you! You all helped us to have a great visit in London!

The location was perfect, easy walk to the tube!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear TC,

Thank you for your great comments about your stay here with us. All of the team at London Bank Tower Premier Inn are always thrilled to know they have done something to make their guests feel brilliant, and it is a good thing for them to see your comments. We hope many people will see your review and choose us too.

We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

In London for business this week, I could not get a room at the hotel I usually stay in and most other options available at late notice were quoting extortionate prices so when my travel agent advised that a room was avalable at the Premier Inn close to my office in Monument Street at a decent price I reluctanty said yes as I was expecting to have to put up with staying in an uncomfortanble box for the week. Wow, how wrong could I be. From the moment I arrived at this hotel, I was treated to a 5 star experience at 2 star prices. Don't get me wrong this is NOT a luxury hotel but the welcome you receive on arrival is most definitely 5 star quality. The lobby area is very bright and cheerful and spotlessy clean and the gentleman who helped me check in did so with a very warm smile and was really welcoming and friendly. The ease of check in put any doubts I had about this hotel out of my mind. On the way to my room I still wasn't expecting anything special, but once again I was pleasantly surprised to find the room I was given was very large and bright, 4 lovely big windows with a view of the little church behind the hotel and of the tall buildings on either side and a glimpse of the Shard. The room was very spacious as was the bathrrom and whilst pretty basic in furniture was spotlessly clean and had everything you could want. Very comfortable bed with lovely white crisp linen, gleaming white well lit bathroom with lovely white towels and a great power shower, big wall mounted tv and a good hair dryer! Not much wardrobe space but if you are travelling light sufficient for your needs. This room also had a lovely big sofa which coud have doubled up as a single bed so the room was big enough for a family. On the negative side, no phone in the room which meant if you needed anything you had to walk down to reception to ask for it (an iron for example) or you had to use your own phone to call a help line ... didn't much care for that but was a minor thing in the overall experience. If you forgot anything, e.g. toothbrush the hotel could supply it at a price however there are a couple of supermarkets close by to get any of these things. I did not try out the breakfast as i didn't have time but it looked very good value for money and the restaurant area was really comfortable and again spotlessly clean. I popped in one evening for a bite to eat and once again the staff there were extremely friendly and helpful. I ordered the sharing platter for a main course and it was very nice, a litle bit of everything but a little overpriced, the main courses looked better value overall. On the night I was there the bar and restaurant had a mix of families and busines people which was very nice and created a lovely atmosphere. I certainly did not feel out of place as a lady dining on her own, Rosie behind the bar was very friendly and we had a lovely chat. Overall this hotel is well worth the money and I will most definitely stay here again, Very good value for a very good city location close to Tower bridge, the Tower of London, walking distance to St Pauls Cathedral, and quick access by tube or even walking distance if you are feeling energetic to central London. Good selection of restaurants, bars and shops on the doorstop. Very close to London city airport. Good for business travellers and families.

Room Tip: Room 326 was very large and bright with good views
2  Thank JLo873

Dear JLO,

That is a brilliant review!
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. The team are always very pleased to know that we did all we could to make your stay a comfortable one and hopefully make guests feel great and relaxed after a good night's sleep.

We are so pleased that your stay was a great experience and are proud to make sure our guests feel brilliant about their experience with us.

We hope it won't be long before we welcome you on your return to Monument.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Firstly as someone who stays in these type of hotels a lot for work I always think Premier Inn beats Travelodge and this hotel is a good example of that. Friendly staff, clean, comfortable bed, nice bar and restaurant... Ok its not got much character but with what they've got to work wit they do the best they can. The only thing that let it down was my shower made an ungodly noise when it was on - really loud and it was a bit much first thing in the morning. Shame because it looked like a brand new shower but there is definitely a problem with it. Great location for getting out and about in London.

Dear Helen,

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.
We are really glad that our repeat customers feel that their stay is what they can expect, and we always strive to keep consistent standards for the Premier Inn brand and hopefully exceed expectations for those that visit us the first time. Your feedback regarding the shower will be passed to our maintenance team.

We hope it won't be long before we welcome you on your return to London Bank (Tower).

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

From the moment we walked in, this hotel had a warm and welcoming feeling to it.
The check-in was so easy. The room was spotless, comfortable and spacious. Loved the big, flat screened TV and the fantastic shower. The eat as much as you like breakfasts were superb! And all of the staff we came across were very friendly and helpful.
If there were faults to be found, I would find them...but I just couldn't!!
Highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Lisi S, General Manager at Premier Inn London Bank (Tower) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Steve,

What a great review! Thank you for taking time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. The team are always very pleased to know that we did all we could to make your stay a brilliant one.

We hope it won't be long before we welcome you on your return to Premier Inn Lodon Bank (Tower).

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed overnight here prior to a conference I was attending. very conveniently situated a few minutes from the tube station. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the room was spotlessly clean and comfortable - very peaceful nights sleep.
Restaurant dinner and breakfast was lovely freshly cooked and nicely served again by friendly helpful staff.
I have stayed in hotels with higher star rating and prices and not had such good service and facilities.
I was sad to leave wished I had booked another night and spent more time in London...next time maybe.

Room Tip: My room on the second floor was quiet and well appointed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Lisi S, General Manager at Premier Inn London Bank (Tower) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Sally & Phil,

We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Marvellous, Premier delivered once again, based on my experience you can't go wrong. What a delight this new addtion to the Premier Inn family is.

Delightful entrance, with easy to check in kiosks, very polite and helpful staff, the ligts are also very good with added security features. The shared areas were very well maintained, although this is a new hotel it is difficult to truly tell, but nevertheless the shared area were immaculate.

The room is straight out of a tv commercial with Lenny Henry, clean, bright and airy, everything as you would expect to it be.

Only minor concerns, we ran out of shower gel (premier inn provided) and I would say the cleaner needs to refill before it gets to the bottom next time ! Not that we needed a phone to reception, but no phones were in the room - the receptionist did explain this on arrival - but for the money and a budget hotel then you cant go wrong - how much time do you really spend in your room other than sleeping and getting ready !

It does what it sets out to be, reliable, consistant and clean and a good price.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet 317, which looked inward into a courtyard, no view, but then you don't p...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Condo,

We are so pleased that your stay was a great experience and we are proud to make sure our guests feel brilliant about their time with us. We are really glad that our repeat customers feel that their stay is what they can expect, and we always strive to keep consistent standards for the Premier Inn brand and hopefully exceed expectations for those that visit us the first time.