“Great burgers”
Review of Byron Hammersmith

Byron Hammersmith
Ranked #4,290 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had a business dinner her last week (in between WC matches).

Burgers were nice, and they had a nice unusual beer from Czech republic on the menu. Staff were really friendly and we were lucky to be able to sit outside for most of the dinner.
The ambiance isn't super fancy or anything, but the service and quality burger make up for a lot.

Will probably try the Byron near Farringdon also because of this.

There are newer reviews for Byron Hammersmith

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

everything about the restaurant was amazing! The food and service was great! It was definitely one of the best burgers I've ever had, and I really hope to visit it again!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've had LOTS of burgers over my many years, burgers all over the world in fact and in no way, shape or form are Byron burgers worth the ridiculous prices they charge. Look, the burgers aren't bad but they're not rated in any top 10 either, that's for sure. They are small actually, considering you are paying around £9 for a burger then you then to pay extra for sides. We had a Byron Burger and a Cheese Burger with grilled mushrooms added (see pic). We had coleslaw and macaroni cheese as a side, both of which were really good, in fact better than the burgers! I can recommend the milkshakes though, which are made with gelato style ice cream. I had a strawberry milkshake that was like a melted strawberry ice cream with real strawberries in it - delicious (see pic). My partner had a root beer float (American style) which was enjoyed and also a chocolate milkshake which was made the same delicious way as my strawberry one. The service is terrible - slow, non existent and the food takes a long time to come out.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Byron as always was quick efficient and friendly staff. We eat fairly late saturday evening and food great.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My first visit to a Byron. Looks great from outside, strange inside - bit unwelcoming look, but friendly staff.

Woefully understaffed: service took absolutely ages, burgers overcooked, dry and tasteless. Too many tables packed in too small space.

And it's not cheap. I'm happy to pay for quality, and regularly do, but this isn't quality.

I'd rather go to nandos as its much better quality, better service and better value. Or to one of the many good gastropubs nearby (stone masons arms, dartmouth castle, andover arms, etc.)

I won't be going back to a Byron again.

1  Thank TimNG