“A Home away from Home!!”
Review of Her Majesty Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Her Majesty Hotel
Ranked #483 of 1,063 Hotels in London
st. Louis
“A Home away from Home!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My husband and 22 year old daughter spent 6 wonderful days at Her Majesty Hotel. They were in London to setup my daughter's studio apartment for graduate school.

The rooms were clean and serviced everyday. The breakfast was deliciious and they even made a plate to bring up to the room for my daughter every day as she slept past the time breakfast was served. My husband and daughter were coming and going all day as they were busy buying essentials for my daughter's apartment and each time they entered they were greeted and offered assitance in anything they needed. The owner even offered to drive them to my daugher's aparment instead of calling a cab so they could bring all their purchases to her new aparment. They could not have felt more at home and want everyone to know about this wonderful hotel. We plan on staying there when we visit my daughter in the spring.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
uk
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed at hotel for one night the chap on reception is not helpful and just goes on about no guests in room no smoking no this no that , you can not relax at this hotel stay else where , this is not worth staying at

• Stayed August 2012
5 Thank mikey1902
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Visiting London during The Olympic Games, 3 days in august , I stayed at Her Majesty Hotel. I met a very friendly staff and when I had a problem with my suitcase (lock was broken) Holger (the owner) drowe me in his car to a store, where they could open my suitcase... :-) So a very good first impression! - Rooms are functionable and clean. All with bath and some with a small kitchen. The hotel is quiet and cozy and close to the tube (Shephaerd Bush) and for my purpose, a central place and easy to get to center of London. Close to Hyde Park, Shepherd Bush Market, Westfield Shopping Center, BBC... So, a small hotel with a good and friendly atmosphere, which I can recommend any time and I will be back there next time I visit London... :-)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Good room, but with a really small toilette. The employees were always in a bad mood and to complete the terrible experience, there is no internet (wireless nor wired) and no way to call external numbers from the room, that's why I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank LeandroMarqu3s
Reviewed 17 August 2012

A low quality hotel. What a horrible, noisy, pokey room from the start.   The written hotel room policy says "no visitors after 11 pm" but I was physically stopped taking my son to my room (to fetch a map) at 10pm.  Despite constant argument that the written hotel policy (displayed in the rooms) prevented visitors only after 11pm, management totally refused to be reasonable and wouldnt let my son into the hotel to visit my room, for which I had paid £110!!!   It was absolutely dispicable behaviour on behalf of the hotel manager, who, when questioned about the no guest policy said "I don't want homosexuals, prostitutes or drunks in here."  Lovely guy!!  Because of this I ended up having to take my business elsewhere. Would he give me a refund on the unused night? You guessed it!!

• Stayed August 2012
6 Thank Garmcqui
Paris, France
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We spent 2 nights at "Her Majesty Hotel".
The hotel is really well situated, and the neighborhood is nice !
The room was a little bit small, but very clean !
As London is a really expensive city, this hotel was perfect for the price.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pierre A
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed here with a friend for four nights. The hotel is very clean and welcoming, and the bedroom was of a good standard, including the shower room which looked very modern. Breakfast is fruit juice, cereals, tea or coffee, croissant and toast, and was included in the price. Beds were comfortable. Our room was at the front, which was a bit noisy from traffic when window was open (only), but then you do get a very open view of the trees on the green. This hotel is well run, and definitely worth considering.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends