Her Majesty Hotel
US$227
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastrecommend this hotelcentral linemodern showershepherds bushlondon undergroundminute walkbus stationtea coffee making facilitiespleasant staylocation is excellentlovely hotelstayed here for nightswestfieldolympiamattresstelevision
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed there for a few days in April. Service at the hotel was great, the rooms were very clean and all have en-suite bathrooms. Very reasonable rates and about 2 minutes walk from Shepherds Bush station. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but it did the job! I'll most likely stay here for a return trip.

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Lauralumc
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The hotel have good location to the underground and its close to Westfield shopping center. Only 10 minutes to Oxford street with the underground. It is 10 minutes walk to Primark and a nice shopping street in Hammersmith. We really like the manager, he is nice and helpful. Nice clean room!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VictoriaG456
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Her Majesty´s Hotel is a central located hotel in the West of London. Opposite the hotel is Shephards green. Three tube stations, Westfield shopping Center and al lot of small good international restaurants and small take aways.
A very good choice if you stay for a business trip in London. The service is excellent and the hotel team is always taking care for you, to stay at a secure place. Tiny rooms with always renewed and refurbrished interior gives a warm atmosphere. Clean and new towels everyday I really enjoyed the four nights. Thank you

Room Tip: Ask for the right one. Team will show you the best room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Alex v
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My family and I stayed in the hotel for 3 days.The hotel location is very good close to the underground- pleasant environment - big shopping center around. The rooms were very clean and well maintained and the manager is a very kind and helpful person.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheerin R
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Loved staying here. My room was small, but the manager apologized multiple times for its size, though it really was no trouble at all. Breakfast in the morning was good - cereals, breads, and fruit. tea and coffee of course.

The manager himself is incredibly nice and helpful. I was going to be late for my flight so he drove me to the tube stop so that I wouldn't have to change rails on the way to the airport. So considerate!

I was very happy with my stay here, and my only complaint is that the wifi connection was iffy, but that could have been my devices themselves. Would recommend this hotel to those who want a low price, but good facilities, and excellent staff that go out of their way to help.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo