“Great fun- but not cheap!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Palm Beach Casino

Palm Beach Casino
Ranked #733 of 1,589 things to do in London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun- but not cheap!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Decent casino, and the best place to play craps in London. Been here a few times and love it. Only criticism is that the dealers were a bit off the pace on my latest visit- they kept giving my winnings to the guy next to me. Strange, cos they're usually very good.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Philhanson84

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have a good time! ”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

This place is a very intresting place.. When I was here everyone Was very nice. This is a place where people meet to have a good time and it was exactly what I had!

1 Thank marensius
luton
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“excellent restaurant and casino”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

we went for a meal here last night and I was really shocked at how good the food was
big juicy scallops on pea puree for starters
halibut pan fried on a risotto and then the cheese board
all washed down with a lovely bottle of sancerre
the service was very sharp and efficient IMHO very good
we spent around £60 a head including drinks and a tip
the casino was very old school,very plush because it was a saturday it was hard to get on any of the lower stakes tables but we had a punt and won a few quid
the valet parking was a lovely touch
I recommend it and would return

Visited November 2012
3 Thank lutonlagerlout
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“I love Palm Beach”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Having been a member for many years, I was disappoined when it was bought by Genting as they changed a lot of things like changing the restaurant from a wonderful space at the back to a tiny area towards the front and not taking bookings for the restaurant. But things have settled down and the restaurant is now managed well. Lvoe the food and the service has been good (the last couple of times). I love the bar, so chic and lively with great cocktails. The service in the bar is great too. Going there tomorrow night!!

Visited October 2012