“Great vibe, worth a visit”
Review of Palm Beach Casino

Palm Beach Casino
Ranked #747 of 1,679 things to do in London
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Palm beach is a really attractive casino. It is not your typical London casino, there is an air of class about the place.

You can have a drink, you can eat some great food and if you fancy you can play some cards or dabble in a bit of roulette, personally I like it for a post night out night cap/

The staff a great and welcome one and all

There are newer reviews for Palm Beach Casino

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The Palm beach casino is one of the most beautiful casinos I have been too!
They serve great food and they have a great range of table games!
Valet parking is also available!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

...to be barred and no explanations given whatsoever?
Being a member for over a decade and then after 2.5 years not going I went back to what was my favourite casino.
Was welcome as I always was and then on the 9th day I was forbidden entry.
One senior staff came to me and told me he didn't know the reason for my ban.
Back home, I wrote a letter to the director of the genting london casinos, letter not being answered after 6 weeks.
Completely out of order but I was told by a lawyer that it is in their rights to act as they did as casinos are considered private clubs and can bar you and reason not given.
I find that abysmal and completely out of order........
So, I feel sure very few people frequenting casinos know about this and you are left with no rights whatsoever not even the right to know the reason, you are left frustrated as you know you did nothing wrong and not even have the decency of answering a letter.....sound like a mafia to me.
I learned that I am barred from ALL the genting casinos in england.........what awful crime have I commited...???

12  Thank BerkBelgium
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Decent casino, and the best place to play craps in London. Been here a few times and love it. Only criticism is that the dealers were a bit off the pace on my latest visit- they kept giving my winnings to the guy next to me. Strange, cos they're usually very good.

2  Thank Philhanson84
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

This place is a very intresting place.. When I was here everyone Was very nice. This is a place where people meet to have a good time and it was exactly what I had!

1  Thank marensius