Open today: Closed

from US$63.40
from US$43.60
from US$19.80
More Info
All reviews deadly sins cabaret night dinner show fabulous night entertaining evening amazing venue west end birthday treat burlesque acts compere gymnasts stage jokes audience cloakroom cast
Reviewed yesterday

The entertainment was incredible, the compare and dancers were very entertaining and professional. However, sadly the serving staff were not of the calibre, you wee placed on a table of 10 people which is fine but the staff did not know whose food they have served as after our starters we have to ask twice for our mains, which was even more annoying as others after us never waited at all and were served quickly.
We had prepaid for the meal, so only were paying for your drinks which was 2 bottles of Rose wine, and were charged for 3 bottles again we had to complain that this was not correct. What a shame it put a dampener on a fantastic evening.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Booked this event ages ago and were then emailed the week before to say the event would be at Café De Paris. I have never been to this bar/restaurant before, however I was very impressed apart from one thing -the toilets! The staff were all friendly and helpful. The food was ok and the garage brunch/DJ's were excellent. The venue just needs to make it clear where the toilets are as there were long queues for the ladies with only two toilets.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We went as a group of 9 friends for 2 course dinner and show and we were not disappointed. We had a lovely side table, every seat gets a great view of the stage. Even tho we were a large group with a lot of dietary requests the food all came out together, was perfect temperature and everyone said their dishes tasted great. There was a magician to entertain while eating and the actual show was top class. This is a great value for money night out, we will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were given a voucher by friends and select to go here. We pre-ordered our meal. We found the staff very friendly and the food was of a decent standard. The entertainers were very good and the compere really made the night.
Would go back prepared to stay later but would have to have a hotel booked.

1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Says it all £160 paid out for nothing. Robbed. They will definitely fill the table as well. Can't express how much I hope you don't book.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So the girls decided to come here for Halloween. We all came dressed up.
We were on someone’s guest list and came to the door and was charged £20 each despite being told it would be £10. They said it was Halloween night hence the price.
Cloakroom was £2.
Drinks weren’t bad £13 for vodka and cranberry.
Venue is still the same as it was years ago since we last came.
The music wasn’t that great. The DJ played part songs like 20 seconds of a track then mixed it with another song. A lot of old music and no new tracks. He did play a bit of everything.
Bought like 8 rounds of drinks and still was bored. Was nice to see every one making effort for Halloween.
Been to better clubs, better atmosphere and music

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Disgusting customer service!!! We went for a halloween party, paid £20 which is not so little.  Party finished at 2:30am, so earlier which states on the website. After that I was waiting for my friend near the clockroom.Security guy(Robert F) came to me and said that I need to leave as they are closing. I told him that Im just waiting for my friend to get her coat and Im not gonna leave her on her own- he literally told me to f*ck off and leave! I was completely shocked, as didnt do anything! I got my coat and was just waiting for my friend to get hers. And he told me to f*ck off and leave! Was aggressive and didn't want to give me his name, or call his manager/supervisor when I asked him to. After a while his supervisor/manager came to us, gave me his name, but didn't help at all. He told me that he has never said anyone to f*ck off, so basically my word was against his. The guy can be screaming, be rude and aggressive to you and you are just helpless...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Total surprise as my daughters took me here for my birthday enjoyed every minute as we entered coat room assistant was warm and friendly ,waiter showed us to our table was very attentive,atmosphere was exciting the food was first class,compare come on stage and was informative about the history of the club in an amusing way show commenced which was spectacular and could not take my eyes away wonderful after the show was over we went to the night club fantastic night

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Intimate cabaret show over dinner. Close up to the performers, with table performers coming round before the main show. Attentive service (Kat). The food was good on the whole, but not spectacular. One of our group's main course was cold. But you are not there for the food - you're there for the experience. Incredibly talented performers, so much fun, I haven't laughed so much in ages.

1  Thank David F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have to say hands down i had the best night out of my entire life in Cafe De Paris. The DJ played the most amazing songs and i did not sit down even for a minute. The crowd was super amazing and live. I was looked after by the staff as well as they all are friendly and the manager is super lovely. The security was amazing and the club looks fantastic. I will be having more nights out in Cafe De Paris.