“Great Little Venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Garage

The Garage
Ranked #182 of 1,279 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Live pop and rock music.
London, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Little Venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

I'm so glad they refurbished this venue as back in the days it was horrid but its a lot nicer now. I would strongly recommend ear plugs unless your ok with you ears ringing for less than a day or so as its loud in there. I mean I gig a lot but having been here a few times I did not want to have my ears ring this time which is a rarity for me as I'm usually close to the stage at most gigs.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank GeniesFuture

London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Bad acustics”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

I went yesteday night to The Garage to see a gig. Despite living very close to it I had never been there before. The place is extremely close from the tube station and the place can be perfect for small concerts IF the acustics weren't so bad. I couldn't hear the singer at all and belive me I was quite close to the stage.
Staff was quite nice and beer was sold at reasonable price. I had a look at their calendar and they seem to offer a good choice of gigs, if you love rock. I hope that the acustics is not always that bad.

Visited April 2013
London
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great alternative venue for an eclectic mix of music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Situated in the back end of Angel - highbury corner. The garage plays host to a great diversity of cool acts that are normally here before they get really popular

Bucharest, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Perfect club for small concerts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I went to The Garage to see 65daysofstatic. Honestly The Garage is the ideal place to go to for small concerts. It's a small club, situated 200 m from the tube station. The sound is really ok and everything was great.

If ever there for a concert stay right behind the mixing desk. The sound is perfect in that place.

Visited April 2012
Wiltshire
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Buzzing atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great venue! Lovely little place with some great bands.

I saw 65daysofstatic and it sounded brilliant.

Very close to a tube station (<200 meters) and thus very easy to find.

Visited April 2012