“Wow, blown away by the size of the place.”
Review of Burberry

Burberry
Ranked #120 of 751 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Burberry has been providing London with the finest in outdoor clothing since 1856.
Toronto
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wow, blown away by the size of the place.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Visited the boutique at Regent Street and I was blown away by the size of the building, all the beautiful trench coats displays for men and women.

Thankfully, the staff allow me to take pictures especially I admire the rows of the classic Burberry trench coats, especially with no gimmicks and extravagant backdrop to make the coats simply the main attraction.

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worst,Worst,Worst”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was in London till 5th of April and loved shopping there. A shirt attracted me at Burburry's outlet in Selfridges but couldn't find my size and was advised to visit the flagship store. I went there and purchased a trouser and the shirt. I had to fix the length of my trouser but was amazed to see the response of the sales girl that their tailor was absent on that day,as she told me. I was shocked to listen to this. I was advised to go to Burnurry outlet on Bond Street. I had to go there with the same request. They reluctantly took the trouser. The salesman showed me another trouser which he claimed was available on that outlet only, he claimed this.....but rushed to say that the size was not available at that time. I asked him to take my cell number and call me whenever the trouser size was available. And he promised to call me the next day. I waited for three days and again went there and asked about the trouser whose size was not available and reminded him about his promise of calling and intimating me. The response was a shame for everyone working as sales person in Burburry. This is the level of service by the sales persons and their commitment with their clients. I promise I will never visit them again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank ayyazsaleem
Gilbert, Arizona
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“THE couture of London”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Visit the flagship store on Bond Street, and if you can afford it, get a scarf. You'll have it forever as a reminder of your visit to London--that's why I bought one! Service is excellent, and they'll even offer you champagne if you hang around a bit.

Visited February 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
581 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,231 helpful votes
“Classic, rather faded British style...”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

There's no doubting that Burberry makes excellent quality outdoor clothing. The style is instantly recognisable and the cut and finish, impeccable. They also do some very fine leather goods and fragrances.

They have updated the image in recent years, but the styles are still rather staid and the prices over the top.

Warsaw, Poland
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great selection, but no service!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It seems to be a theme for our London trip, poor service in high end stores. As another reviewer wrote, lots of staff doing everything but taking care of customers. We were greeted at the door by a nice lady, they would not let my wife have her coffee in the store, we are not three and might spill. Not a big deal. We walked through the whole store, watching the staff doing everything but speak to us. My wife found a great shirt she wanted, found the dressing rooms ourselves, tried it on and went down to pay. When the nice lady that met us asked who helped us, we laughed and said that we had even looked at. She was taken back, especially after our client profile was on file, and she probably saw what we have spent at Burberry over the years and felt sheepish. we love Burberry, great line of clothing for us both, but we would not go back to this store again. They should come to the Vancouver store and get a lesson in service!

Visited September 2013