“Beautiful trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Silver Queen River Cruises

Silver Queen River Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy trips aboard our beautiful Dunkirk Little Ship which help rescue the British Army in 1940 and turn the tide of WW2. We offer 45 minute trips around the historic docks with many points of interest including sights of various films and a magnificent view of the London skyline. £5 per person. Call in advance to reserve your place. You can also charter the whole boat and take up to 12 people on an exclusive "romantic" trip. Prices from £75 for an hour, we can provide drinks and food.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. I had arranged it for my friends. They absolutely loved it. It goes along the Docklands area. I was hoping it would go towards the Tower Bridge but that did not make a difference to the pleasure of going on a private cruise with friends and Family. The only con is that if you have young children you have to get them prepared before boarding as there is no toilet on it.
I can definetly see myself going again.

1 Thank CSK20142014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fantastic diversion from the hustle and bustle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I found this charming little boat was offering trips when I attended celebratory drinks on the Oiler (a boat bar down by the Docks). A beautiful way to spend some time gazing at parts of London you wouldn’t normally see whilst getting a little history lesson.

I thoroughly recommend it for an afternoons diversion form the hustle and bustle of London City life. Say hello to the Captain for me

Visited May 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unique and fascinating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Wanted to take my dad for his 80th as he'd once docked in the Royal docks, but couldn't make a weekend. They organised a special trip just for us and it couldn't have been better.

Skipper was fantastic, informative and friendly. It really gives you a unique perspective on the industrial heritage of London, as well as an entertaining boat ride. All if this and the boat itself is a survivor of Dunkirk, saved countless lives and has its own rich history.

Even in the rain this was a wonderful experience.