Firstly the good things about the hotel:
- Next door to Aldgate East tube station
- The rooms were clean, comfortable and modern
- The selection at breakfast was fantastic
- There are many choices for places to eat around 10 mins up the road
- There is a tesco express next door
Now the bad:
- Check in seemed to take an age - even though there were 4 staff on
- The rooms are very small. In particular the bathrooms, which are a similar size to what you would find on a train/plane (that is not an exaggeration) with a shower cubicle added on. A struggle if you are a person of large build I would say.
I would use it again if in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City