“Mayfair tour”

The Tour Hub
Ranked #228 of 744 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Tour Hub takes you on exciting and unique walking tours of London. The best way to experience London is to get underneath the hustle and bustle and discover the unusual and intimate places. From the magnificence of Mayfair to oober trendy East London, it's all in The Tour Hub mix.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very knowledgeable and entertaining guide (George). So pleased we were able to go. Lots of sites and places of interest. Good luck with the venture!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and i went on the Mayfair tour. We live in London but thought it would be good to get to know the city.
George, our guide, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and didnt mind if we stayed longer in various shops we were visiting. The weather was fantastic but do wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking to be done.
The best bits were the little alleys and small shops which we had never noticed before. The history of Mayfair was new to us too.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My teenage daughter and I are big fans of Made In Chelsea, so when we saw a tour advertised we were there.
The day it self turned out to be rainy but this did not dampen ours or the guidse Georges spirits, there were 6 of us on the tour which was quite a manageable number, we were taken to some of the places frequented by the cast and taken inside, we also walked to the Chelsea bridge which is seen alot on the show, intermingled with this the guide told us alot of interesting facts about Chelsea that we weren't aware of.
Although we didn't see any of the cast this time we did see Charles Saatchi going the house he shared with Nigella.
The tour is two and a half hours long and it is a walking tour so wear comfortable footwear.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Excellent tour of Mayfair. I'd worked in Mayfair some years ago for five years and hadn't realised there was so much I didn't know about the area. George the tour guide is very knowledgeable and informed and has included all sorts of interesting places to visit, and fascinating facts, great use of multimedia too. Definitely recommend this, well worth doing, very enjoyable time.