“Mayfair Tour”

The Tour Hub
Ranked #182 of 678 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Tour Hub takes you on exciting and unique walking tours of London. The best way to experience London is to get underneath the hustle and bustle and discover the unusual and intimate places. From the magnificence of Mayfair to oober trendy East London, it's all in The Tour Hub mix.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mayfair Tour”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The tour was very good and I recommend it. Mayfair is not boring as many people think. There is a lot to see and hear about. I was late for the start of the tour because I got the time wrong (12:00 instead of 11:00am), however thanks to George, who called me on my mobile, I managed to get almost everything. I was about to give up thinking that I would not make it when I got the call. This is what a call a good and caring guide. Well done, George.

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Mayfair Walk”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic time on the Mayfair Walk with George our guide. He was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our walk. Good advice to wear comfortable shoes, but the time seemed to fly as wandered though places I thought I knew well, but George taught us a lot. Well recommended!

Visited July 2014
UK
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Mayfair tour”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very knowledgeable and entertaining guide (George). So pleased we were able to go. Lots of sites and places of interest. Good luck with the venture!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mayfair tour”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and i went on the Mayfair tour. We live in London but thought it would be good to get to know the city.
George, our guide, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and didnt mind if we stayed longer in various shops we were visiting. The weather was fantastic but do wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking to be done.
The best bits were the little alleys and small shops which we had never noticed before. The history of Mayfair was new to us too.
Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
Maidstone, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So Informative”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My teenage daughter and I are big fans of Made In Chelsea, so when we saw a tour advertised we were there.
The day it self turned out to be rainy but this did not dampen ours or the guidse Georges spirits, there were 6 of us on the tour which was quite a manageable number, we were taken to some of the places frequented by the cast and taken inside, we also walked to the Chelsea bridge which is seen alot on the show, intermingled with this the guide told us alot of interesting facts about Chelsea that we weren't aware of.
Although we didn't see any of the cast this time we did see Charles Saatchi going the house he shared with Nigella.
The tour is two and a half hours long and it is a walking tour so wear comfortable footwear.

Visited May 2014