Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences
US$499
US$308
US$285
1,685 results
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenwasher dryerquilon restaurantjames parkconcierge teamhome away from homest jamesevery eveningroom servicenespresso machineturn down servicewonderful hotelwonderful stayvictoria stationbig bengreen park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

this hotel never fails to suprise me on each and every visit. the suites are beautiful the staff are charming, helpful and in abundence. we had a fantastic stay. thank you all again we will be returning very soon.

if your looking for a flagship hotel in london ypu wont be disapointed.

James S, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Thank you for posting a lovely review of your stay at 51 Buckingham Gate London.

We always enjoy welcoming back our guests, which is a compliment in itself. We are delighted to hear you will be back as we cannot wait to offer you our warm Taj welcome on your return.

Look forward to welcoming you back the Taj way.

Araceli Ruis-Perez - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We stayed in one of the Minister suites which was simply fantastic. The rooms were equipped with everything that we needed for a 3 day stay. The location was great and the breakfasts were lovely. The staff are so attentive and are a credit to the hotel. We were made to feel extra special and it really added to the weekend. We will definitely stay at this hotel again. I would go as far to say that this hotel is the best in London - Mr Thorpe

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank thorpey1979
James S, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Mr Thrope.

First may I congratulate you both on your 10th Wedding Anniversary.

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us with other Tripadvisors.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay in one of our Minster Suites and the facilities of your suite.

I was also pleased to read my staff made you feel special during your stay.

It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator to my team.

We look forward to wecolming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

The service and the rooms were superb, is our first visit in London and they make this moment unforgetable..! Is close to the sub station, you have all the main attractions from London just by walking, they have a wonderful cafe cross the street, for a good breakfast before the tourist walk.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francisco E

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your suite and our famous Taj Service. I was pleased to read that your first trip to London and my team created a nice memory for you.

We are within walking distant to many attractions around London includling Buckingham Palace, House of Commons, Ben Big and many more and with St. James Park Tube Station only 2 minutes walk away.

I hope that your next visit to London we will be able to welcoming you back to Taj London.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here with two of our close friends and stayed in the minister suites ... They were apartments!! So amazing and nothing was too much trouble.. The drinks in the court yard were great and a lovely touch with canapés

Everything was so comfy and welcoming... TV in the bath!! Wow!!

We went for breakfast in the morning and was the best I've tasted! Also the extras of smoked salmon, avocado and much more!

Really was the best hotel we have stayed in!!

Thank you to the staff that made us feel so welcome

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate.

I am delighted you enjoyed your suite in Minsters and the facilities within the suite.

Our Complimentry Drinks and Canapes are very popular with our guest and pleased you were able to join us.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming back again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have stayed at 51 Buckingham Gate twice since finding it by chance. The service is fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. treated like VIPs! The suites are large comfortable and so well equipped, you want for nothing. Most London hotel rooms are small...here you could quite easily lose each other in these suites. Loved the happy hour in the Library and food at The Bistro was fantastic too. Have already booked our next stay and cannot wait. Many thanks to all the Staff for such a great job.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank helenng

Thank you for your super review.

It is always very pleasing to me and my team to review such a wonderful review as we pride ourselves in the service we provide. Our complimentary drinks and Canapes which we served in the Library are a big favourite of our Guests.

I will pass on your comments to my team who I know will be thrilled.

We are delighted that we will be welcoming you back again soon.