1,755 results
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenwasher dryerquilon restaurantst james courtjames parkhome away from homeconcierge teamevery eveningroom servicenespresso machineturn down servicefour seasonswonderful hotelwonderful stayvictoria stationgreen park
Reviewed 16 October 2017

the buckingham gate suites was perfect for us ! after getting back to london, we have decided to book 2 nights in this hotel and we loved it alot ! the service was perfect, real hospitality level we love!! we will be back there for sure

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fabriciolambordini
Araceli-London, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for your lovely review.

I am delighted to know that your suite was just perfect for you and you had a really nice time with us, we also loved having you staying with us and we very much look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Warmest regards

Hotel Manger

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The staff are A+++ , helpful, friendly, considerate and thoughtful. Probably the best I have stayed so far in terms of service. Close to the palace and to many things, I definitely will be back again with friends and family.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Araceli-London, Manager at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you ever so much for choosing to stay with us at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate and for your wonderful review.

We are all delighted to know that you very much enjoyed the service you received from all the team members as well as the location of the hotel.

All of us look forward to see you back again in London.

Warm regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Really serviceminded staff! They will treat you like a king/queen.

First apartment we stayed in was great with really nice beds. Only downside was that bedroom had a fire exit to the corridor that was not soundprof at all. I woke up by the neighbours several time first morning. (room 1065)

Due to a water leakage we had to change apartment. New apartment had a more classic design. Only downside was the bed. I have never slept in a bed that hard, and both me and my girlfriend was really soar every morning. There was no top mattress (!) in this bed. (room 1121).

If they fix problems like this I would really recomend it, but right now I cant give more then 4 stars.

Room Tip: avoid room 1065 and room 1121
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate and for your great comments regarding the service you received from the team members.

I am terribly sorry for the inconveniences you experienced due to the unexpected leak and the dissatisfaction regarding the comfort of the bed in your second suite.

I have contacted directly to personally apologize for the inconvenience and I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards and best wishes

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed at the Taj51 for a tourist week end in London. We were a couple with a 7 year old and booked a suite so that my son could fall asleep in a separate room. Good surprise when we arrived we were upgraded to a beautiful 2 bedroom suite. The appartment was very well equipped with anything needed. The place is very quiet, no noise at all. Also service is great, with a nice attention for my son (bag with pencils etc), and a very efficient concierge who can book tickets for visits. The location is ideal close to Buckingham and Westminster. I recommend the Taj for families who want to stay in a central place, and still find style and comfort.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences and for your wonderful review.

I am very pleased to know that all three of you were very comfortable in your two bedroom suite and enjoyed all the attentions and little surprises from the time of arrival.

Indeed our hotel is very well suited for families due to the large amount of two and three bedroom suites which makes a family trip very homely and intimate having the opportunity to all be together just like at home.

We very much look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Taj 51 is a hidden gem right in the middle of London. All the sights and attractions are within walking distance or the tube (underground train). Upon arrival, the greeting by the staff was exceptional! They treated us as if we were royalty! The rooms had a lot of character and extremely clean. The Spa was under renovations during our stay but the temporary setup was great. Both massages my fiancé and I received were over the top. So much so we decided to do another on our last day. The main restaurant, Quilon was fabulous! Both the food and service was over the top! We experienced afternoon tea for the first at the Taj. Wow, what a great experience! The concierges here are World Class! This was our first time in London and they made our experience amazing! Extremely helpful, with fabulous recommendations! 6-stars in my opinion!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you ever so much for choosing to stay with us at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences on your first trip to this great city of London and most of all our most sincere appreciation for your amazing review.

I am truly delighted to know that you felt like royalty by the service from the team and I am specially pleased to read that the alternative location of the Wellness Centre and the Gym, while be are upgrading and enhancing our offerings, was very much to your satisfaction, so much so that you had a second massaged based on your experience!.

We hope that your first visit to London was so good that you will return very soon and stay with us again.

Warmest regards